Jackson Workshops 514 West Jackson Ave., Knoxville, TN 37902 Map · Phone number

About John Black Photography

We offer a full range of services. We have packages or à la carte. With your engagement session, we will design custom Save-the-Date and create your guestbook as well. Your Bridal Session is a great day for it all to come together and it shows in the photographs. On your wedding day, we have two photographers to make sure all the details, smiles, laughter and kisses are covered. We have been photographing weddings for over 12 years and we LOVE what we do!

Follow John Black Photography on

7 Reviews for John Black Photography

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

Brilliant! John and Amanda are not only very talented but are also a ton of fun to work with! If you want great pix, John Black Photography is your go to! We cannot speak more highly of John and Amanda! They went over and above, met with us on several occasions, created a timeline of events for the day, scouted out the church and reception location to determine best places for pictures, lighting etc. Our pictures look like they should be in a magazine! John Black Photography will be our photographer for years to come! We love them and know you will too! We highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

I don't even know where to begin. John and Amanda made our day perfect. They make the day so much fun! When we were with them, we had no worries and just laughed the entire time. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family who are getting married. The pictures are breath-taking and I am SO glad we were able to book them for our wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2013

John Black Photography's reply:

Sarah & Andy,

We LOVE you guys!! We had a blast. I love it when we share the same ideas and I know as we are photographing that we really are capturing your dream wedding! Pictures are going up in the next few days. Only 10 days from your wedding - Woot! Hugs, Amanda & John

Madison · Married on 10/01/2011

When we started our "relationship" (can't really think of what else to call it!) with John and Amanda, I'm not going to lie, I was a little intimidated. I mean, have you seen that showroom? But after getting to know them, I knew they were perfect for us! Amanda was so awesome, and always asked me what I wanted...and made sure it got done! John is really open to new ideas and let us use our creative minds too. (which is actually really rare with photographers.) I think John and Amanda balance each other out perfectly, and that's why we love them. They did both our engagement and wedding photos....We had such a good time, perhaps some baby photos soon? :)
    -Madison & Andrew Rickard

Award

John Black Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Gettysvue Polo, Golf & Country Club
    Gettysvue Polo, Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

John and Amanda are an incredible team and both have an amazing eye for catching all of the once in a lifetime moments that happen on your wedding day. We love having John Black Photography at the club!

• Magpies Bakery
    Magpies Bakery Wedding Cakes

Amazing photography and service. We have known and worked with John and Amanda for years, and continue to be amazed by their work. Photography is a very personal decision for a bride, and we highly recommend John Black.

• White Lace & Promises
    White Lace & Promises Wedding Dresses

John and Amanda have been filling White Lace and Promises with their beautiful photography for the last several years! Their talent will far exceed any expectations that you have for capturing the most special day of your life! Their passion and love for what they do makes the whole process fun and exciting. If you want amazing photos of your wedding day or special event don't hesitate to call John Black Photography! You will not be disappointed...we PROMISE!

• Jackson Workshops, 514 West Jackson Ave. Knoxville, TN 37902 See on map
    Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday 10am to 3pm. By appointment only Sunday & Monday