129 Dunlop Ave., Tonawanda, NY 14150 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,895
Availability Check your date

About Joe Lewis Photography

Joe Lewis Photography is a premier wedding & lifestyle portrait photographer in the Buffalo/Niagara region. My style is journalistic by nature, but my creativity, knowledge and artistic abilities allow me to adapt to any style, in any situation to create realistic, elegant & timeless photographs. My goal is to capture what is real. The real emotion, the real action & reaction...All of the moments, you didn't realize even happened, to make your viewing experience that much more special, and to allow you to relive the most amazing day of your life, over and over.

My attention to detail, professionalism, and fun, friendly personality ensures that your wedding day is not only perfectly captured, but that your experience is just as amazing. I will work with you closely, from the first contact, to the final delivery of your photos, to make sure that my service to you, is custom tailored to your needs and you get exactly what you want...and more. I am also proud to have won the Wedding Wire Couples Choice award 3 years straight (and counting)!

Packages including all day coverage from just $2495.

Custom packages available for off season dates, and less than all day coverage. Contact me for a custom quote.

For more information please visit www.joelewisphoto.com or call (716) 444-1358

You make the memories. I'll preserve them.

Follow Joe Lewis Photography on

Joe Lewis Photography 7
  • Katrina

Katrina Murphy · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely above expectations

Joe & Tina were awesome to work with from the very beginning. As soon as I emailed him for a consultation I heard back within the hour. He made us feel comfortable and knew exactly what we wanted. He was able to answer all of our questions and we left there excited to go with him for our wedding. When it came time for the engagement session he worked with our schedule and even checked the events going on downtown, because that's where we wanted them done. He constantly kept in touch with us leading up to the wedding and made sure he captured every photo we wanted. They also made sure that we were right on time for keeping things on track throughout the night. We loved every single photo we got and will cherish them forever! Thank you Joe & Tina for making the experience one to remember and keeping it relaxing for us on the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Joe Lewis Photography 8
    Joe Lewis Photography 9
    Joe Lewis Photography 10
    Joe Lewis Photography 11
    Joe Lewis Photography 12

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

More than we could have expected!

Dan and I cannot say enough good things about Joe and Tina. They were professional and easy to trust with our wedding photos, but also relatable and easy going, making us feel comfortable on our wedding day. Joe was so easy to communicate with and responded promptly, especially while planning our engagement shoot on a less than ideal weather day in Buffalo. Our wedding day was perfectly captured in the many photos that were taken and my husband and I enjoy looking back often to relive our special day. I would absolutely recommend Joe Lewis Photography to other couples in the area, and already have! You will not regret spending a little extra on photos that will help you to relive your special union for many years to come!
    - The Lawrences

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Joe Lewis Photography 13
    Joe Lewis Photography 14
    Joe Lewis Photography 15
    Joe Lewis Photography 16

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Joe was absolutely amazing to work with! From our first meeting I knew Joe was the perfect photographer for my husband and I. He provided top notch service, was extremely professional, and was personable and kind. He really gets to know his clients, and listens to you, which can be seen in the quality of his pictures. Joe is very flexible, follows your lead, but provides guidance when needed. He gave us suggestions on good locations to take pictures, guided us through poses, and made sure to capture all of my “must have” photos. He spent the entire day with us on our wedding day and captured EVERY important moment. Joe makes you feel like you are the most important person from the beginning to the end of the wedding process. His pictures turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I look forward to reliving the most magical day of my life each time I look at my pictures!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Joe Lewis Photography 17
    Joe Lewis Photography 18
    Joe Lewis Photography 19
    Joe Lewis Photography 20

Joe Lewis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• 129 Dunlop Ave. Tonawanda, 14150 See on map