Joe Lewis Photography

129 Dunlop Ave., Tonawanda, NY 14150 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,895
Availability Check your date

About Joe Lewis Photography

Joe Lewis Photography is a premier wedding & lifestyle portrait photographer in the Buffalo/Niagara region. My style is journalistic by nature, but my creativity, knowledge and artistic abilities allow me to adapt to any style, in any situation to create realistic, elegant & timeless photographs. My goal is to capture what is real. The real emotion, the real action & reaction...All of the moments, you didn't realize even happened, to make your viewing experience that much more special, and to allow you to relive the most amazing day of your life, over and over.

My attention to detail, professionalism, and fun, friendly personality ensures that your wedding day is not only perfectly captured, but that your experience is just as amazing. I will work with you closely, from the first contact, to the final delivery of your photos, to make sure that my service to you, is custom tailored to your needs and you get exactly what you want...and more. I am also proud to have won the Wedding Wire Couples Choice award 3 years straight (and counting)!

Packages including all day coverage from just $2495.

Custom packages available for off season dates, and less than all day coverage. Contact me for a custom quote.

For more information please visit www.joelewisphoto.com or call (716) 444-1358

You make the memories. I'll preserve them.

Follow Joe Lewis Photography on

Joe Lewis Photography 5
Joe Lewis Photography 6
Joe Lewis Photography 7

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

More than we could have expected!

Dan and I cannot say enough good things about Joe and Tina. They were professional and easy to trust with our wedding photos, but also relatable and easy going, making us feel comfortable on our wedding day. Joe was so easy to communicate with and responded promptly, especially while planning our engagement shoot on a less than ideal weather day in Buffalo. Our wedding day was perfectly captured in the many photos that were taken and my husband and I enjoy looking back often to relive our special day. I would absolutely recommend Joe Lewis Photography to other couples in the area, and already have! You will not regret spending a little extra on photos that will help you to relive your special union for many years to come!
    - The Lawrences

Joe Lewis Photography 8
    Joe Lewis Photography 9
    Joe Lewis Photography 10
    Joe Lewis Photography 11

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Joe was absolutely amazing to work with! From our first meeting I knew Joe was the perfect photographer for my husband and I. He provided top notch service, was extremely professional, and was personable and kind. He really gets to know his clients, and listens to you, which can be seen in the quality of his pictures. Joe is very flexible, follows your lead, but provides guidance when needed. He gave us suggestions on good locations to take pictures, guided us through poses, and made sure to capture all of my “must have” photos. He spent the entire day with us on our wedding day and captured EVERY important moment. Joe makes you feel like you are the most important person from the beginning to the end of the wedding process. His pictures turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I look forward to reliving the most magical day of my life each time I look at my pictures!

Joe Lewis Photography 12
    Joe Lewis Photography 13
    Joe Lewis Photography 14
    Joe Lewis Photography 15

Laura · Married on 06/03/2018

Joe makes you feel comfortable from day 1. Our guests continue to comment on his amazing shots of our day and tell us our photographer is great. Something we both agree on whole hearted. We don't just have photographs we have a story in pictures that we can look back on during our life together. Joe and Tina are a great team together. When you attend other weddings you notice the photographers getting shots. Joe blends in to the background and you settle in and enjoy yourself more. Choosing one photo of Joe's as your favorite shot of the day is difficult as we love each and eveyr shot he took. You can rest assured that everything you want captured of your day with Joe will be. He makes sure of it. Because Joe takes candid photos you get to have a little more fun and creative capturing something that is unique to your day that you can look back and laugh about. We also chose to include Andy as the second photographer and are so glad that we did. My husband said he was great and you can see that in the fun shots he took of the groomsman. When you Choose Joe you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much for capturing everything in a truly special way that we can enjoy for years to come!

Joe Lewis Photography 16

Joe Lewis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• 129 Dunlop Ave. Tonawanda, 14150 See on map