Joe Lewis Photography Reviews

Joe Lewis Photography 5
Joe Lewis Photography 6
Joe Lewis Photography 7

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Joe was absolutely amazing to work with! From our first meeting I knew Joe was the perfect photographer for my husband and I. He provided top notch service, was extremely professional, and was personable and kind. He really gets to know his clients, and listens to you, which can be seen in the quality of his pictures. Joe is very flexible, follows your lead, but provides guidance when needed. He gave us suggestions on good locations to take pictures, guided us through poses, and made sure to capture all of my “must have” photos. He spent the entire day with us on our wedding day and captured EVERY important moment. Joe makes you feel like you are the most important person from the beginning to the end of the wedding process. His pictures turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I look forward to reliving the most magical day of my life each time I look at my pictures!

Joe Lewis Photography 8
    Joe Lewis Photography 9
    Joe Lewis Photography 10
    Joe Lewis Photography 11

Laura · Married on 06/03/2018

Joe makes you feel comfortable from day 1. Our guests continue to comment on his amazing shots of our day and tell us our photographer is great. Something we both agree on whole hearted. We don't just have photographs we have a story in pictures that we can look back on during our life together. Joe and Tina are a great team together. When you attend other weddings you notice the photographers getting shots. Joe blends in to the background and you settle in and enjoy yourself more. Choosing one photo of Joe's as your favorite shot of the day is difficult as we love each and eveyr shot he took. You can rest assured that everything you want captured of your day with Joe will be. He makes sure of it. Because Joe takes candid photos you get to have a little more fun and creative capturing something that is unique to your day that you can look back and laugh about. We also chose to include Andy as the second photographer and are so glad that we did. My husband said he was great and you can see that in the fun shots he took of the groomsman. When you Choose Joe you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much for capturing everything in a truly special way that we can enjoy for years to come!

Joe Lewis Photography 12

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

Joe was absolutely amazing- my pictures were everything I could have hoped for AND more! So happy with everything!

Drashti · Married on 05/18/2018

Joe is simply amazing!! I can’t emphasize enough how stress free it is to have an amazing photographer who makes you feel special as a couple, listens to you, knows what looks the best on you and your partner, makes you laugh, is so flexible and professional - Joe is everything and more!! Right from our engagement pics to our special day pics- we have so many beautiful memories to share and all thanks to Joe and his lovely wife Tina. All our pics are so beautiful and and the best part is he worked around everything that was happening and half the time we didn’t even realize he was capturing such beautiful memories. He is truly very talented. My husband and I,when we sit and talk about our vendors, Joe definitely brings a smile to our faces! Almost every guest from our wedding mentioned how great our photographer is and that really made us feel very good. Thank you for being so awesome :)

Alicia · Married on 04/28/2018

Joe did the photography for our wedding in April and he was awesome! I had known of him and his work because he did my best friend’s wedding photos a few years ago so when I got engaged it was a no brainer when it came to who we were going to choose for our wedding. Joe, his wife Tina, and Andy were so professional, kind, and fun in every interaction we had. On the wedding day we didn’t even know they were there! When we got our photos back, there were shots where we said “I don’t even remember seeing a photographer there then.” The photos are absolutely beautiful and I have had so many compliments on them. I would recommend Joe to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Joe Lewis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia! We loved working with you, Patrick and all of your family and friends! It was truely our pleasure!

Tatum · Married on 02/10/2018

Joe photographed our winter wedding at Niagara Falls in New York and did an excellent job! We are so very happy with our photos. I know he is talented and really knows what he is doing, because taking photos in the haze and glare of snow is difficult, but he did it with ease. Our pictures are way better than I could have imagined. I rarely like photos of myself, but I am excited to share these and show off our destination wedding. He helped us pick a great location and get everyone to the right place - even in a snowstorm. He was helpful, professional and creative with different scenery possibilities. His wife went along to help, and she was friendly and made the process even easier! If you're thinking of hiring anyone from the Niagara Falls or Buffalo, NY area, hire Joe. You will look amazing and you'll have photos you want to share with everyone for years to come!

Joe Lewis Photography 13

Molly · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot begin to explain how amazing Joe Lewis and his wife are. I was referred to them by my sister, whose coworker was having Joe photograph her wedding. As soon as I sat down for our first meeting, I knew he would be the perfect person to capture the “essence” that is Sean and I. Let me say that we are NOT picture people, and I asked Joe a few times to capture candid photos more than staged photos and let me tell you, he did not disappoint. The staged photos we did take turned out so beautiful, he did a great job letting us know where to look, how to stand and pose. We let Joe use his creativity and the photos he was able to capture are the most visually stunning photos I’ve ever seen (not being biased at all!). We were fortunate enough to be able to go to Canalside and take photos on the bridge overlooking the ice, and the photos he took of the entire wedding party on the bridge, and of Sean and I are something I’ll cherish forever. Who knew someone could make a bridge with construction in the background look so beautiful. The photos Joe took at our reception are everything I could have dreamed of and more. All I wanted for my wedding was for people to dance and have a good time, and anyone looking at our photos would show that. Joe photographed all of our friends and relatives enjoying themselves, and even captured some special moments between friends and couples. When I was wedding planning and trying to figure out a photographer, I remember my one friend said “it really doesn’t matter who you pick, because you only really like a few photos and those are the photos you’ll look at for years to come” but with Joe, that is not true. Every single one of our 852 photos he took that day and retouched are my favorite, and I will never get sick of looking at them. Joe, you captured our wedding day so greatly, and I don’t know if there’s ever a way I can thank you enough.

Marc · Married on 09/30/2017

The experience we had with Joe for both our engagement and wedding photos was beyond enjoyable. Joe is a seriously gifted photographer with a keen eye for beautiful scenery and how to get the best shots out of his subjects. His photos are not overdone like others with heavy photo editing software, he keeps them naturally lit and simple which is the way photos should be. We had our engagement photo shoot on a somewhat cold day with rain coming in sideways. Joe was more than willing to stay out as long as it took to get the shots we were truly happy with. He found some beautiful locations in the park that made for some really nice photos. On our wedding day, Joe kept our shoot fun and relaxing which is what we needed on our big day. They showed up ready to go prior to my bride arriving. We ended up doing the first look photos. These photos were really unique and I wouldn't change a thing about the way we did it, Joe was able to capture all of our first expressions and each little moment when we saw each other. We also ended up going to a movie theater for our party shots and Joe created some of the most unique setups for photos that were nothing short of amazing. After the ceremony, we had some time to get our photos on the grounds of the venue, Joe found some awesome spots along the creek and captured some really amazing photos with the natural sun shining through. Throughout the day, Joe went around and got close-up and far away shots of all the little details we put into everything. He didn't miss a thing so its really nice to have professional photos of all the work that we invested into the decor. Joe got some very funny and memorable photos during the reception as well and we're so glad he did because we were so busy throughout the day that we probably wouldn't have remembered those moments had we not had those pictures. We highly recommend hiring Joe for your next event if you're looking for A+ photos, you really won't regret it!

Joe Lewis Photography 14
    Joe Lewis Photography 15
    Joe Lewis Photography 16

Mariel · Married on 07/08/2017

Hiring Joe Lewis Photography was one of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding. Our engagement and wedding photos came out beautifully! Joe and Tina were there to capture every moment of our wedding from the formal bridal party shots to the fun reception shots! He even caught moments during the reception that I didn't even realize he was there for! As someone who has never liked getting my picture taken, I can say that Joe and Tina made the process not only painless, but enjoyable. We will be treasuring the pictures Joe took for us for years to come!

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Joe Lewis Photography was absolutely amazing to work with. I got my pictures back soon after the wedding and they were all amazing! I would certainly recommend Joe Lewis photography!!!

• Corrie

Corrie · Married on 12/03/2016

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further- Joe is your man! His beautiful photos are what initially drew me in. When I met with Joe and his wife Tina for a consultation, I knew I had hit the jackpot. They were an absolute dream to work with from beginning to end. Joe was always super responsive to emails and so accommodating with my busy schedule. We had to reschedule our engagement shoot a few times, and he was always very flexible and understanding. His prices are unbeatable and he offers an "a la carte" type of menu that you can custom build to best suit your needs. We chose to add on a second shooter (Andy) and I am so, so happy we made that decision. Not only did we get stunning photos from Joe, the photos Andy took far exceeded any and all of our expectations. As someone who doesn't really like having photos taken, I have to say that Joe and Tina make you feel very comfortable and natural in front of the camera. They caught so many beautiful moments and it was their top priority to make sure we were happy and satisfied. Our photo gallery absolutely blew us away, and you get your photos on a cute monogrammed thumb drive :) Working with Joe and his team was everything we had hoped for (and more). Brides, I 100% recommend Joe Lewis Photography- you won't be disappointed.

• Rachel946

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

For anyone planning a wedding I highly, highly recommend checking out Joe Lewis Photography! Joe and Tina were absolutely fantastic to work with! Not only is Joe clearly super talented, but it is obvious from the moment you meet him that his main priority is to make his couples happy! Joe was always quick to respond with any questions we had while planning and was super accommodating when setting up an engagement shoot and meetings. The day of our wedding Joe was great about making sure to get all of the shots we requested as well as making his own suggestions for photos. We could not be happier with our experience working with Joe and Tina and can't say enough good things! We look forward to cherishing the moments he was able to capture for years to come!

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

Choosing Joe Lewis to photograph our wedding was by far one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding day. Joe and Tina were such a pleasure to work with, so outgoing and fun to be around making the whole process stress-free and enjoyable. He captured everything we wanted and more. Our pictures are phenomenal and we constantly receive compliments on them. We would HIGHLY recommend Joe Lewis for all of your engagement/wedding photography needs!

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Joe & Tina are awesome! They were so accommodating when it came to meeting for the consultation and open to ideas of where to go for engagement pictures. They were both so professional and helped out with little things, like needing a safety pin during the wedding pictures. Joe was quick to get us our engagement and wedding pictures, within a couple weeks, which was so nice! Everyone who has seen our pictures has raved about the quality and how he captured some great memories. I would recommend Joe Lewis Photography to anyone who is looking for great quality pictures.

Megan · Married on 09/04/2016

Joe Lewis was hands down the best vendor we picked for our wedding. His beautiful photographs are what drew us in, but his professionalism and passion for his craft are really what sealed the deal for us. Joe and his wife Tina are fun and energetic, and will make sure that you are more than happy with your pictures on your wedding day. While Joe is busy staging people for pictures, Tina is walking around fluffing dresses, straitening ties, and making sure your wedding party isn't holding any beer cans! They are truly a great team. Joe is extremely responsive (always responding in less than 12 hrs, most of the time within a few hours), and willing to create a custom package for us (we wanted more than what his typical package included). Each time we open our album, or look at a canvas on the wall, it's like reliving the day all over again.

One suggestion for brides-to-be: we opted to add a second photographer, Andy. This was one of the best decisions we made. Between Joe and Andy shooting at different angles, our pictures truly captured the emotion and happiness in each of our faces. We were also able to get beautiful shots of the church, while still getting up close pictures of us at the alter.

My husband and I would highly recommend Joe Lewis for any of your photography needs. You will not be disappointed!

Caitlin · Married on 07/24/2016

Joe Lewis Photography did a wonderful job with our wedding this past July! Joe was very responsive, and willing to work with us to create a package that suited our needs. Joe and Tina were a pleasure to work with, both super friendly and easygoing. It felt as though we had hired two of our friends to photograph our wedding! They made us feel very comfortable. As we walked around taking photos, Tina carried my shoes for me and helped me walk up and down stairs without tripping (thanks Tina). Our ceremony was in a public venue, and Joe helped to make sure that there weren't people trying to disrupt our party (although he did catch a pretty silly shot of a strange man sticking his head in the fountain beforehand). Both Joe and Tina went the extra mile to make sure that not only the photography, but the whole day went smoothly. Joe was very open to our ideas for locations and shots that we wanted, and he had plenty of great suggestions also. He took absolutely beautiful photos. His work truly shows his passion, not just for photography, but for capturing memories. Wedding photography is an investment, and an extremely special and important part of your day, and Joe Lewis Photography was worth it! My husband and I would highly recommend Joe and Tina to anyone looking for a beautiful way to remember their special day.

kaitlin · Married on 07/22/2016

Joe lewis was amazing to work with! He was there every step of the way. Everytime I needed to know something he responded instantly from little questions to big he was so understanding. The thing I loved most about working with Joe and the reason why we chose him was because of how down to earth and relaxed he made the whole day we knew we wouldn't have to worry about anything because he took care of everything and anything we needed. All of our pictures turned out wonderful and he did everything to make sure we had all we wanted! His wife was also right by his side always helping out. We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with for the biggest day of our lives!!!

Kellie · Married on 07/09/2016

Joe Lewis was so personable and willing to work with our schedules for everything! He was so easy to talk to and get in touch with. His photos were amazing, and he got every picture done that I wanted!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Joe Lewis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was certainly our pleasure to work with you both! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!!

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I chose Joe Lewis as our photographer on our wedding day and we couldn't be more impressed and happy with our decision. Once we booked with Joe we decided to do an engagement photo session and we would highly recommend this to everyone. It allowed us to get to know him and his wife and helped us to feel comfortable with them. The guidance and instructions he makes for the pictures feel natural and don't make you feel uncomfortable. The engagement session also gives you a taste of the quality of pictures you will be receiving. With all the stresses that go into planning a wedding we never had to worry about our photographer. Leading up to the day of he was always willing to answer questions and always responded promptly with an answer. On the big day Joe was amazing. He captured all the special moments and was a professional dealing with everyone's family and our wedding party. Once again because of the engagement session we felt completely comfortable on that day. We loved that a few days after our wedding Joe posted a few teaser pictures on Facebook and gave us a taste of the pictures he took. He was very prompt with the final picture gallery and the wedding albums we purchased. The quality of our wedding album and pictures were beyond expectation. We really can't express how happy we were with Joe. We recommend him to everyone who needs a photographer for their wedding. Thank you Joe and Tina.

Deborah · Married on 12/01/2015

Joe and Tina were wonderful to work with... flexible, open-minded, and innovative. My daughter's senior portrait session at Knox Farms was amazing, and they made it a very special occasion for her. She was thrilled with the completed work, and honestly, we couldn't select a favorite. The whole family loved them all! Joe is very creative, with a natural talent for unique poses and use of light. I highly recommend him for your next event. You will love his work.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Joe Lewis Photography's reply:

Thanks so much! You guys were a blast to work with! :D

Joe Lewis photography was by far the best choice we made for our wedding. Our images are absolutely stunning, and he captured so many candid moments that we didn't even realize! Joe was Professional, creative, responsive (we always received a response within a day! Almost unheard of from our other vendors), and always willing to work with our ideas. We enjoyed working with him and had quite a few good laughs while working with him. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. My entire family noted how absolutely wonderful Joe & his wife were and how stunning the pictures are. Thank you Joe for capturing our day and creating images that we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Joe Lewis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! The pleasure was all ours! We with you both a lifetime of happiness together! :)

Joe Lewis and his wife, Tina, are a wonderful team. I met with many local photographers before I made a choice based on their portfolio, personality, and employees. What sold me was that every photo and album I looked at was beautiful. I thought, if this was my album, I wouldn't be disappointed with any of these photos at all, which wasn't something I could say about the other 7 or so other photographers. Another reason I chose Joe Lewis is because I knew which photographer I would have for my wedding (obviously it's only Joe and his wife) and not just "whoever was available that day." Our engagement shoot was done in literally zero degree weather (our choice!), and the photos were amazing. We got our winter wonderland shots. He is willing to do whatever to get the shot, and has a creative eye. Our wedding photos are perfect and our album is exactly what I wanted. I wouldn't have changed a thing, and do not regret for a second that we chose Joe Lewis. His communication is rapid, and you develop a relationship with him. It was a relief to know I could trust my photographer to get the shots that counted instead of worrying all day long. Any requests I made were met without hesitation. We chose not to have a videographer, and our photos are able to tell the complete story of our wedding day. Not to mention, he was able to capture emotions and quick moments I didn't think one would have time to click the camera. With a few clicks, he has the shot, and you can move on to your next moment, which was a time saver and made shooting not only fun, but our wedding party was able to tolerate 3 hours of photos before our wedding without being mad at us or Joe! Our friends and family love and complimented our photos. You can not go wrong by choosing Joe Lewis Photography!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Joe Lewis Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your amazing day! We wish you both all the happiness in the world!

ally · Married on 06/20/2015

If you are getting married in the Buffalo area, YOU NEED JOE!!! He is amazing!!! He didn't just take pictures, he captured moments. The moments that you will show your kids and grandkids! I can not tell you enough how happy I was to have Joe and his wife as my photographers for the day. We had a small window of time and we got all the pictures we wanted AND MORE! He was so flexible, my fiancé at the time was in the military and stationed 12 hours away. We weren't ever sure if he would make it to town and Joe was completely ok with that! Joe also sent us our pictures right away, I think I waited 10 days for ALL my wedding photos! Amazing, incredible, friendly, flexible, reasonable......are just a few words I could use to describe this world class photographer. Like I said, if you are in need of any pictures taken in Buffalo NY, JOE LEWIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!

Where do I begin with Joe Lewis Photography? Exceptional, outstanding, amazing, perfection....I just can't pick the right words! Joe, Tina and Andy were a huge asset to our wedding day and they fulfilled their role to a tee! They were professional and attentive- putting the best effort into every shot and being quick to capture the candid shots as well! They put their heart and soul into their work and it's evident! They were excited to spend the day with us, they were there at the blink of an eye, they never put down the camera....they were truly wonderful to work with! The sneak peeks after the wedding made my heart melt with each one! The moments were captured are treasures and it's awesome to have these moments in photo. The photos sent to us, as our finished products, are amazing! Each celebration of the day, pre-ceremony, ceremony, formal photos and reception, had photos that were well thought out and executed beautifully! Guests rave about the pictures and the characters of Joe and Tina. They were professional, caring and pleasant- for all 12 hours!! Joe and Tina, we couldn't be happier! We love the product you provided and overall the job that you did! We will highly recommend them to everyone and they too will get to experience the joy of working with this photography couple! :)

Sent on 07/09/2015

Joe Lewis Photography's reply:

WOW. We couldn't do what we love if it weren't for amazing couples like you! Thank you SO much!!!

Chalsey · Married on 03/01/2015

Joe and his wife Tina were absolutely amazing to work with! From the very beginning I knew I made the right choice. He was so quick about getting back to my emails and working with my budget/time frame. I didn’t have to request much out of them for the pictures as I knew I loved his style of photography already. I just kept saying, “Where do you want us?” He has a great eye for beautiful shots and capturing those moments you can’t get back if missed- we trusted them 100% and it definitely paid off. Our wedding was very small and intimate, and the space was small with dark lighting. Regardless of the obstacles, every picture just turned out perfect. Our entire family enjoyed seeing the photos coming up on Facebook and we all couldn’t believe how quickly we received the finished product. We highly recommend Joe and his wife Tina. Every time we look at our photos we just can’t help but smile. That feeling his pictures gives us is absolutely priceless. Thank you Joe and Tina!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Joe Lewis Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much! You guys were amazing to work with and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!