Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number

About Jodi Ann Photography

My photojournalist style allows me to capture each unique moment and create a story that tells the true essence of your day. I love photographing weddings and being a part of your special day. I am also available for both domestic and international travel!

info@jodiannphotography.com

JAP0053

35 Reviews for Jodi Ann Photography

• Joo Ree

Joo Ree · Married on 05/28/2017

I would recommend Jodi Ann Photography to all couples! I was skeptical about finding such an important vendor at a wedding fair rather than personal recommendation. I was also worried that the pricing would be out of our budget, or the lowest cost option would be bare bones. The excellent service and beautiful pictures we received proved otherwise! We chose the JA II package with Miranda, which included an engagement shoot and 6 hours of wedding day shooting. From our very first meet and greet with Miranda, she made us feel at ease by relating to us casually, rather than like a stiff professional who dictates your every move. This approach, combined with her willingness to take risks (she stood on a bridge guardrail!), resulted in candid and natural-looking pictures. She also provided guidance on more traditional posed pictures. Miranda did an excellent job of herding our family members and friends, which allowed us to take pictures with every single guest in a reasonable amount of time. After a long afternoon/evening of shooting, she still had ample energy and enthusiasm to run our photo booth for 2 hours into the night. With a smile on her face, she patiently helped all of our guests with printing and emailing their pictures. I couldn’t be happier with the logistical coordination and follow-up support that Jodi provided from beginning to end. She answered all of my questions in a patient and timely manner, including post-wedding support on how to create and share an online gallery with our guests. I would recommend Jodi Ann Photography to any couple looking for professional, efficient, and personable photographers!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2016

Jodi and her assistant were absolutely fabulous! Jodi is incredibly kind, professional, and friendly. Her patience and amazing attention to detail are a few of Jodi's many admirable traits. She listened to everything my husband and I wanted and delivered! We are so pleased with the finished product of not only our wedding but free engagement session too! Jodi implemented every idea we had into her pictures. I've gotten so many compliments on our pictures from friends and family. My husband appreciated how comfortable she made him feel, even though he was not looking forward to being the center of attention. He felt at ease the entire time. I would HIGHLY recommend Jodi for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2016

AMAZING!! Jodi is the best! We love all our pictures. She perfectly captured our day!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Jodi Ann Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,099.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Confectionery Cake Shop
    Confectionery Cake Shop Wedding Cakes

A true artist. Jodi Ann shot my wedding as well as my best friend's wedding. She not only captures those moments you'll never want to forget, she caught moments I never saw on the day. She's a fantastic person to work with and delivers a great product on time and in the highest quality possible.