JMK Hair Design

Temecula, CA View map

Jessie Kenney has been a hair artist for 7 years and still has a passion for hair design as if she just started. She is focused on not only providing her brides with beautiful and unique hairstyles but also on creating a beauty experience that leaves stress at the door. Your wedding day is filled with hustle and bustle so the minute you sit in Jessie's chair, she strives to create a calm and relaxing atmosphere. Jessie loves to educate herself with the latest trends and techniques without abandoning those classic looks that never dissapoint. On your special day, let Jessie bring out that inner femaninity and elegance for all to see.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
    Stacey Married on 11/08/2009
    Jessica was very professional and so easy to get a long with. When I called her she would pick up right away or get back to me in a timely manner. She gave suggestions that were very helpful. On the wedding day, she was on time, might have been even early. She got along great with everyone in the room and made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that needs hair services.
    Kelli Married on 10/24/2009
    Jessie did the hair for myself and all my bridesmaids at my wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and had a very positive attitude. When I met her for my consultation, I picked the first style she did, which was an elegant up-do. She was very flexible and was able to get an assistant to help her get all our hair done in time on short notice. Prices are very reasonable, and she is willing to come to your venue to provide her services.
    Maylin Married on 05/23/2009
    Jesse was amazing! She was professional, flexible, and affordable! Not only was she early on the day of the wedding, but she brought an extra assistant to help with all the up-do's. She was flexible around my tight time schedule and even had all the girls ready an hour early! She did everything perfect - including my hair and 5 bridesmaids. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for the best!

April Flowers April Flowers Wedding Florists

JMK Hair Design rocks! Jessie's unique but classically beautiful styling, up-to-date do's, and beautiful personality is a winning combination. She takes the time to listen to what you REALLY want and brings it to life in a way better than you could have imagined. I have had the pleasure of working with Jessie for over 9 years now and I look forward to referring her for the rest of our professional lives! Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life - don't skimp - chose JMK Hair Design!

Temecula, 92590
Location of (JMK Hair Design)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding