JMDESIGNZ

Crofton, MD View map

Jen Miles is the Owner of "JMDESIGNZ" a Professional Airbrush Hair & Makeup Artist from the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia Metro area with over 30 years experience in the Beauty Industry. Our team of Stylists called "JM Glam Squad" is trained to fully service your needs & wants. Let our Glam Squad bring out your inner beauty outward. Book us for your next special occasion...don't settle for just looking pretty when you can “Be Gorgeous!“

Our Mission: To bring out your inner beauty out & enhancing what God has given you.

Available for: Weddings, Pageants, Bachelorette Party, Bat Mitzvah Party, Casting Call, Club/Nightclub, TV, Print Ads, Fashion Shows, Step Shows, Competition, Graduation, Launch Party, Music Video Shoots, Head Shots, Engagement Photo Shoots, Quinceañera, Cotillions, Proms, Military Balls, Parades, Reunions, Drag, Studio Sessions, Photoshoots, Engagement Photos, Sweet 16 Party, Celebrities for Inauguration, Workshop, Training Sessions, Seminars & One-on-One Consultations. We will travel to you on-site or you can come to us. We will travel anywhere in the US & Caribbean Islands.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$70

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Kimber
    Pepper Married on 06/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Engagement Photo HMU Session!

Working with Ms. Jen was great! She was so lively and friendly, and she did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. My hair usually never holds curl, but she was able to get it to last all day despite sweltering heat and a plane ride in an open air cockpit. You really can't get much more tested than that! I was also concerned with makeup, as I've never had it professionally done before, and I have very sensitive skin, but everything Ms. Jen used was just fine on my face and it felt light as air! I looked like a million bucks and was so glad to have been so well taken care of. She listened to what I wanted, and applied her professional knowledge to come up with a plan that was just right. She gave me lots of options and choices along the way as well to make sure I felt in control of my look, and understood what she was doing. It was great! Thank you again, Ms. Jen!
    Bernadette V. Married on 09/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I was pretty, but still myself!

Tina did my hair and makeup for a tiny elopement in DC. Because we had a morning ceremony with pictures beforehand, I had to get ready pretty early, but she was super prompt at 6:30 in the morning, which is not easy but super appreciated. I wanted to look good, but still recognizable as myself, and she did a great job! The airbrush makeup held up well in the late summer heat, and she provided a touch-up kit with lipstick. I never know what to do with my hair, but Tina swept it to the side and make it look really glamorous. She was also super sweet and fun. I have no regrets when I look at pictures, which is not usually how pictures of myself go. Thank you so much!

JMDESIGNZ's reply:

Bernadette,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words and for allowing us to Glam you up for your Wedding. Tina loved working with you! If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you could, please email us a few wedding pictures so we may put them on our Website. Our email address is jm.glamsquad@gmail.com and our website is jmglamsquad.net.

Again thank you for the awesome review. I hope you are staying safe and healthy in this difficult time. Have a great week.
    Blessings,
    Miss Jen
    Owner of JMDESIGNZ & JM Glam Squad
  • User1115789 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    jenn had done my make up several times prior to my wedding, and i looked marvelous. she was late showing up an my wedding day, buy did my entire weddkng party for free to compensate for that. she does great work
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Crofton Crofton, MD, 21114
443-559-4150

Monday & Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 11 am - 5 pm Saturday & Sunday By Appointment Only
Location of (JMDESIGNZ)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding