Portland Ave, Rollinsford, NH 03869 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About J&J Photography

We're two soulmates capturing soulmates!

We are a New England based husband-and-wife photographer team who guide couples on remarkable adventures they will remember forever. Our goal is to capture quality emotional content that portrays how our clients are when they're together. We believe it's all about freezing those moments within a frame so they can transcend time!

Every wedding is a unique expression of love, passion and joy shared between two individuals along with their closest friends & family. We use an artistic-documentary approach to capture all the love, emotion and joy of your day as it naturally unfolds. In the end our hope is to end up with fine-art pieces that will tell your whole story (for lifetimes to come).

Explore our website to learn more about the two of us, our style and see if we would make a great team for your wedding!

Other couples have also viewed

• Picture This Wedding: We offer Micro-Wedding Packages!
  • Rebecca Lee Photography

Real Weddings 42 Photos

4 Reviews for J&J Photography

• Audra

Audra R. · Married on 10/11/2020

Would book them over and over again!

I cannot recommend them enough for engagement and wedding photography! Jeremy and Jodie are so easy to work with and so incredibly nice. Our original wedding plans got rescheduled due to COVID but we were still able to hold a small backyard wedding with immediate family. Jeremy was flexible with changing the pricing and timing for the day. We did a last minute engagement shoot the week before the wedding and he got some of our photos to us within days of the shoot. The day of the engagement shoot my husband and I were pretty camera shy, but Jeremy made us feel instantly comfortable and we had a great time. We were so glad we did an engagement shoot before our wedding so when the wedding day came, we were already familiar and comfortable with them. The day of the wedding our family could not stop raving about them and how comfortable it was to have them around during getting ready and the rest of the day. Do not hesitate to book with Jeremy and Jodie, you will not regret it! Their work is incredible and we have gotten the biggest compliments on our photos.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Katherine R. · Married on 08/29/2020

Incredible photographer!

I cannot say enough about J & J Photography! My husband and I hired Jeremy to capture our wedding memories in August 2020. We had to cancel our wedding due to coronavirus restrictions, however we decided to still have an intimate photoshoot. From the start Jeremy was INCREDIBLE! He was very responsive and easy to work with throughout the planning process. He helped to make our day feel special despite not having our wedding as planned. He went above and beyond to help us find a new location for photos when we had to change (3x) due to coronavirus and bad weather! Additionally, he was willing to scale rocks in the rain in order to get the photos that I dreamed of. He is an incredibly talented photographer and I could not be happier with my wedding photos!!

Sent on 10/04/2020

J&J Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you! The rock climbing is all just part of the fun haha. So happy to hear it Katherine!
  • michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing wedding photographer!

Jeremy is nothing short of amazing! My husband and I were lucky enough to have J&J Photography for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. Jeremy made you feel comfortable, was very genuine, took any requests with a smile and has every quality you'd want in a photographer. He made the awkward poses fun and had really creative ideas for photos! During the planning process Jeremy was always responsive to emails or phone calls making everything go smoothly.

On the day of our wedding, Jeremy had a second shooter with him, Michelle, who was equally as professional. Together they captured our day perfectly.

After our wedding, it was worth the wait because oh my gosh we were speechless, the pictures were AMAZING. We have J&J Photography to thank, now we get to look back on our special day and relive it through his photographs! A million thanks to Jeremy and his team, we couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/03/2019

J&J Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle -- I can truly say it was my pleasure! It was a memorable day filled with family, friends and lots of Love & Laughter. Cheers to a lifetime of amazing moments shared between you both!

J&J Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• Portland Ave Rollinsford, NH, 03869 See on map
    Location of (J&J Photography)