Jimmy Jam Productions, Inc.

Hollywood, FL View map

$3,000 Most Popular Price

How do you want to remember your wedding for years to come?

We will give you outstanding wedding entertainment while you and your guests have the most incredible time on your special day. Our talented staff will deliver the right music, at the right volume, with class, style and definitely fun!

Jimmy Jam Productions is an eco-friendly, award-winning, entertainment company that specializes in Weddings. Our experienced performers produce the best entertainment that will leave you wanting more! Our amazing club-style DJs combined with high-energy live musicians will blow you away. If you want to create a tropical vibe, add any combination of our steel pan island band, fire dancers, conga players and vivid LED uplighting. We can't wait to rock your once-in-a-lifetime event!

Call us for more information or to schedule an appoinment at 954.929.1925 or e-mail Events@JimmyJamProductions.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,875.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Arleen T. Married on 03/20/2021

A magical night to remember

Where do I start, from the first phone call with James he was so polite and made me feel so comfortable about planning our wedding , he asked about my vision and helped us put it all together better than I could imagine . Sharon was our wedding planner she is truly amazing at what she does, she gave me direction and was so professional and organized about my weddings details I would have been lost with out her. We also had a musician play as I walked down and throughout our cocktail hour he even sang I was so impressed, what a great touch! Their DJ couldn’t of been better we danced all night everyone was asking where we found him. The day of our wedding we had no worries. I highly recommend Jimmy Jam Productions and their team! One stop and they have it all for you ! From the bottom of my heart thank you so much for an incredible night to remember.
    Catherine Married on 04/28/2018
    Jimmy Jam Productions is 10-star...truly best in class. He and his team took care of all our AV needs including DJ, lights, photo booth and a very special steel-pan drummer. All we wanted was a great party with our closest loved ones and JJP delivered. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and we had a blast. Our wedding was three weeks ago and we continue to hear rave reviews about the music selection and DJ.
    Victoria Married on 11/26/2016
    JJP did a great job at my best friends wedding. I had a blast and the whole day went smoothly. The lighting was beautiful and the DJ was on point. I decided to use Jimmy Jam Productions for my upcoming wedding in November

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Cheryl & Jay Photographers Cheryl & Jay Photographers Wedding Photographers

Jimmy Jam is such a great entertainment company to work with. There are so many out there, but you can not go wrong with Jimmy Jam! They keep everyone on their feet all night!

7601 Riviera Boulevard Hollywood, 33023
9549291925
Location of (Jimmy Jam Productions, Inc.)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding