Jim + Kelly Photography is photography studio based out of Palm Springs, California.
A few silly facts
• Jim loves anything with a vintage color hazy vibe, while Kelly loves film and black & white.
• Jim + Kelly have been a couple for over 19 years!
• Jim + Kelly. Since 1999 Jim + Kelly have driven across country at least once a year (over 25 times total!), they have also traveled across country by train quite a few times.
• Animal lovers; they all have furry children good thing they have understanding & loving family when they travel!
• Jim + Kelly were both photographers before they met, but neither knew until they both packed a bunch of cameras on their first "real" vacation together in 1997.
• Kelly and Jim live in Palm Springs which fits perfectly with their love of anything mid-century modern and vintage.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Alexis · Married on 03/10/2018
Jim and Kelly were wonderful to work with. They both have great vision and our wedding photos couldn't be more awesome. They were great at wrangling our group and also spent a lot of time with just the two of us. We wanted a lot of editorial style shots and they totally captured that. And we got our photos back just a few weeks after the wedding. Everyone is in awe by how truly amazing our photos look - which is all thanks to Jim and Kelly!Sent on 04/07/2018
Jessica · Married on 05/03/2015
We were lucky enough to book Jim + Kelly both for our wedding! We had a destination wedding in Palm Springs, CA so we put ourselves entirely in their capable hands as far as locations to shoot at - our photos are AMAZING. We are so grateful to have found them and worked with them. They are a talented pair. We also have family that can be hard to "wrangle" for photos and they handled them with such professionalism.Sent on 06/30/2015
Brett · Married on 09/28/2013
I can't say enough good things about Jim and Kelly. First of all, I think they are the best value in Southern California. We looked at so many photographers but none could compare to the quality and price of Jim and Kelly. The photographs turned out fantastic for the wedding!!! Very classic style. Also, while they are amazing photographers, they are even better people. They helped us with SO many other things on the day of the wedding. Jim even got me a cup of tea before I sang a song as my voice was going out! They gave us rides places and were great to work with. They got us back our pictures in less than two weeks! Amazing people and would highly recommend them to anyone.Sent on 10/16/2013