Santa Ana, CA 92701 Map · Phone number

About Jim Conner Photography

A quick smile, a kiss, the laughter in the back of the room. These are the details of your day. I am a sneaky ninja wedding photographer there to capture them with a blend of traditional and journalistic style.

IMG9774
chrismegan0465
IMG01231003

2 Reviews for Jim Conner Photography

Amber · Married on 09/03/2017

Words cannot describe how impressed my husband and I are with our wedding services from Jim Conner Photo and Video! Jim truly went above and beyond and provided us not only with a wedding video that far exceeded our expectations but he also provided an incredible wedding experience. He gave us clear direction on the day of which made for so many fun memories and camera shots and he also gave us space to work with our photographer and interact with our guests. And the icing on the cake, his turn around time for our video was much quicker than what we were quoted from all other videographers, he had our wedding video in the mail for us about 2 weeks after our wedding.
    My husband and I were hesitant about having a videographer for our big day, but it ended up being the second best decision we made for our for our wedding. The best decision we made, having Jim as our videographer! He has a down to earth personality, an amazing work ethic, excellent communication, and a true talent for videography. We could not be more grateful for everything he has done to make our wedding memories extra special and would highly recommend him!

Linda · Married on 12/14/2013

What can we say about Jim Conner Photography? Well, what can't we say? My husband and I met with Jim about 6 weeks before our wedding to discuss the photography at our wedding. During this time, I really feel Jim got a chance to know my husband and I. The day of our wedding, he remembered conversations we had with him 6 weeks before. This truly impressed my husband and I. Jim was able to capture who my husband and I are and the moments of our wedding in photographs. Looking at the photos we were able to see the small moments of our wedding we could not see that day from how our families were smiling during our first dance to the interactions of our guests with other guests. He really used our the beautiful venue to the fullest and really thought about how our venue could add to the photography. We had our wedding at MOLAA and Jim used the space really well. We were able to mimic poses that we in the paintings that made the paintings come to life and allowed our photos to be more complex. Within 3 weeks after our wedding, we were able to see our photographs! To add to the timeliness, 3 weeks after our wedding was January 1st! Wow! Thank you Jim for capturing moments of our wedding that we can keep:)

Jim Conner Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Santa Ana, CA 92701 See on map