Jilly Bean Kids

Redding, CA View map

Jilly Bean Kids is an online wedding and party supply shop. We carry retro paper straws, candy station bags and supplies, divine twine, washi tape,Japanese paper lanters, packaging bags, boxes,tags, ribbon,burlap, eco friendly packaging, green wedding supplies, festooning, bulk lanterns, tissue decor, bakery supplies, cupcake stands, mason jars, fast delivery and wonderful customer service. Redding Local Customers Receive Free Shipping/Pickup

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
0.2
    Beth Married on 05/29/2014
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I placed an order that was never received or refunded. I have called and left numerous messages and emails with no communication!! TOTAL SCAM.
  • User1266609 2+ years ago
    had received 2 previous orders great, but last order I placed was a rush order on some paper goods for my sons graduation. they billed me but never shipped out merchandise,i have called but no human at the other end. left message never called back, I have also emailed them. and no response ..do not recommend!!!!
    Casey Married on 12/21/2013
    I ordered over a month ago and still have not received anything. I have called (no human at the other end) and left messages, I have text and I have sent emails. I have even filled out the contact form on their website. This website and person are a scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! Check out orientaltrading.com instead.

Deals

Jilly Bean Kids 1
Gift
Local Redding Customers have the option to pick up their order. I will reimburse 80% of shipping charges, leaving a small charge for handling. Thanks so much.Jen SmithJilly Bean Kdis

Redding, 96003
Location of (Jilly Bean Kids)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding