2605 El Paseo Ln, Sacramento, CA 95821 Map · Phone number

About Capital Confections

Welcome to Capital Confections' home on the Web. While we do make the best hand-rolled truffles in town, we also offer a wide variety of other confectionary delights! From sugar free chocolate and treats, to hard candy, traditional favorites and hundreds of chocolate molds for any occasion! Capital Confections makes chocolate for moms and dads celebrating their anniversaries, brides and grooms thanking their guests with wonderful favors, sports teams using edible sporting equipment , and businesses putting their best face on chocolate. See how Capital Confections can become your personal chocolatier.

Call us!

two
prof

1 Reviews for Capital Confections

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

Capital Confections made the chocolates in our favor boxes for our wedding. All I can say is, delicious!!!! I am a see's scotchmallow fanatic and they blew them out of the water. All of our guests said the savored the chocolate, hoping that it wouldn't end! Capital Confections worked directly with Stephanie, from the Paper Garden, to create the chocolates and boxes, so we did not have any direct contact with Capital Confections, but I can tell you the end product was amazing and delicious! I would highly recommend Capital Confections for wedding favor chocolates. The are amazing!!!!

Capital Confections FAQ