Jill Houser Photography

Denver, CO View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

• Kaiti
    Kaiti J. Married on 05/23/2021

AMAZING! Jill is the best!

I cannot say enough positive things about Jill! We booked Jill before we even had a venue or had set a date – after finding her work online, I knew that she HAD to be our wedding photographer. From our engagement photos to winter couple photos, and FINALLY, our wedding, Jill exceeded all expectations. Photos were the most important piece of our big day as I knew it would go by in the blink of an eye and we wouldn’t have a chance to pay attention to all of the smaller details. I wanted to find someone that would make us comfortable enough to still be ourselves, while still helping us with what to do with our hands and how the heck to pose. Jill is so laid back and easy to get along with, and best of all, she made us look and feel like models – seriously, look at her galleries! On our big day, we had the typical family members and friends getting in the way of photos trying to get their iPhone shots, and Jill was so patient and accommodating, making sure we still got all of the family formals we had hoped for.

Jill was extremely gracious and patient with us as we had to reschedule our wedding not once, but twice, due to COVID. When Jill had to charge a reschedule fee after the second change in dates, she threw in another photoshoot for us – which turned out amazing and was such a generous use of her time and talent. And did I mention she also let us bring our very poorly behaved puppy?!

We have not stopped going through our wedding (and engagement!) gallery since Jill sent it (a month and a half earlier than expected!). We’re now faced with the (amazing) problem of choosing favorites from the hundreds of amazing images she shared. We could not be happier with how our photos turned out and feel so fortunate to have had Jill with us these past two plus years capturing our lives. Run, don’t walk, to book Jill – she will be your best investment and ensure you have gorgeous memories to revisit for the rest of your life!
  • Paige
    Paige S. Married on 03/10/2020

Hire Jill! She will be the highlight of your wedding memories

Jill is incredible! One of, if not THE best decisions you will make when planning your wedding is to hire Jill as your photographer. She shot our engagement photos which was really special because she got to know my fiancé and I as a couple as well as our dog, Moose. During that session we knew without a doubt we had made the right choice! She captured our personalities perfectly and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera which was huge for us because we had never had professional photos taken before. Come our wedding day, Jill blew all of our expectations out of the water. She picked the perfect place for our first look and captured the most intimate, special photos from those first moments seeing each other. She made all of us feel at ease and has an incredible eye for detail. The house we rented for our "scaled-back/COVID" wedding didn't have a ton of outdoor space for photos but she made it work! It's actually amazing seeing her photos because it looks like my husband and I are in the middle of the forest when in reality our photo was taken next to a grill, hot tub, or in the trees on the side of the house. In looking at Jill's photos, you would never know! It truly looks like our wedding party is in an open forest with no-one around. Jill is easy to work with, has great response times, and makes you feel so comfortable which is reflected in how genuine her photos are. These are photos we will cherish for decades to come and I am already planning the photo wall in our home to frame her work. The hard part is truly going to be choosing which photos to frame...we love them all. Thank you for making our wedding day so special, Jill and for making our photos authentically us!
    Melissa Married on 06/01/2019

Hire her- you will be so glad you did!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Jill was on our wedding day as well as months leading up to our special day. Being a destination wedding for us, I thought it would be difficult to find vendors being that we could only communicate via telephone and e-mail. When searching for a photographer, I started off with some good ole millennial research- Instagram. When I came across Jill’s Instagram page, I KNEW I needed her to be our photographer. I reached out to her via email, and hours later, actually received a phone call from her. I had contacted many photographers before her and she was the ONLY one that actually replied back with a simple phone call. I love that she wanted to ensure that we were a “good match” by having a simple conversation about what I was looking for before we actually hired her. Not only did we hire her as our wedding photographer, but we also traveled to Colorado a few months later for Jill to photograph our engagement session as well. Let me tell you, that was one of the BEST decisions we made during the planning process. My (now husband) is extremely camera shy, hates being photographed, and is convinced he never looks good in pictures. Jill did such a phenomenal job making him feel comfortable and confident during our engagement session. He was SO happy with our photos, which is rare for him. We did our engagement session at Rocky Mountain National Park, which I highly recommend if you get a chance to do engagement session with Jill. She told us exactly how to pose and made it look so natural. It was an extremely windy day at RMNP when we made our way to the top, my hair was an absolute mess! I was so nervous that I wouldn’t be happy with those photos, but they were actually my favorite ones- Jill made my winded hair look so romantic! Fast-forward to our wedding day, I love how organized yet flexible Jill made our day. We got married at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs and the way she photographed the property made it look like a true fairytale. Her passion, creativity, and professionalism really shined through even during the most stressful moments. Our wedding day pictures look like they came straight out of a story book! I couldn’t be happier with my engagement and wedding day photos, Jill was such a dream to work with and I couldn’t imagine anyone else capturing the most special moments for us on our wedding day!

1440 Corona St. apt. 2 Denver, 80218
Location of (Jill Houser Photography)

Jill Houser Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jill Houser Photography include in the starting price?

Jill Houser Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot

What photography styles does Jill Houser Photography offer?

Jill Houser Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jill Houser Photography offer?

Jill Houser Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Jill Houser Photography offer for wedding events?

Jill Houser Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jill Houser Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jill Houser Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding