West Chester, PA 19382, West Chester, PA 19382 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Jieru Photography

CAPTURING THE MOMENTS WORTH BEING REMEMBERED.

Your wedding is more than just one day. It’s the first memory of your new life together.

I tell the stories of my couples and their wedding days through my photos. My goal as a photographer is make you feel comfortable with me and my camera. I’d love to help in anyway I can throughout the wedding planning process to make the day off a little more stress free. I want to provide an experience and memories you’ll look back on and enjoy and never regret.

My style is warm, romantic and true to you as a couple. The time you have with me for photos is the time you get to snuggle, talk about your days and live in the moment. If you’re really silly I want you to have fun poke at each other. If you like those epic poses you see on Pinterest then let’s do them. If you’re feeling a little camera shy I’m happy to help you through the motions or just let you chat and capture those candids. I’m all about letting you guys do your thing, giggle and have fun.

Because I believe each and every couple and their day is unique I create custom packages to insure everything I offer is what you want (that also fits within your budget) I also want to get to know you as a couple and I want you to get to know how I work which is why I offer free engagement sessions with all of my packages.

Follow Jieru Photography on

19 Reviews for Jieru Photography

• Danielle

Danielle Guilzon · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Answered prayers!

Lily went above and beyond for our small, intimate, COVID-19 wedding!!!
    As a bride during a pandemic, I was so relieved that Lily ensured she'd still capture our day as long as she was permitted. Not only did Lily keep the communication lines open, she was flexible in the midst of everything. Best of all, the photos turned out absolutely amazing -- we received our fully edited gallery just 8 days after our big day.
    We're so thankful and impressed!!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Yelicanin · Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing!!!!

My husband and I are so grateful that we hired Lily for our wedding day esp. during Covid. She took an extremely stressful process and made it seamless. Lily pays close attention to detail, is on time, detail oriented, and interested in couples opinions. Lily gave us a sneak peak of wedding photos and our engagement shoot in the very same night!! Every picture Lily took truly captured our love and we’re so thankful we got to work with her this year. Since covid changed our large reception we plan to hire her again for next year! I’d highly recommend her for your wedding photos, engagement shoot, baby photos, and more!

**also she surveys and keeps details of everything you want for your day and checked off everything on our list!!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Corinne

Corinne Buckwalter · Married on 08/08/2020

The best ever!

When I say Lily made my day, I truly mean she MADE my day! Not only do her beautiful pictures speak for themselves, but she her communication, organization and professionalism are on point. Oh and she is also one of the sweetest people I've ever met! I knew after my first phone call with Lily that she would be my photographer because she was SO organized and her communication was impeccable. We had an amazing engagement shoot with her last fall and after seeing those photos (which she got back to us SO quick) I was even more sure I made the right decision choosing her as our photographer.

As a "COVID Bride," Lily was so flexible and kind to me as my plans changed several times. She eased my stress as she would text me back so quick when I'd frantically text her about availability for next year as I eventually moved my "big venue wedding" to 2021, which she gladly let me do. Not only that, but she didn't hesitate to say yes when I asked her to drive down to Annapolis, MD to shoot our microwedding. The photos are to DIE for. She even somehow edited a few and texted them to me within 30 minutes after our ceremony (while she was still there shooting) so I could post on social media. She sent me 10+ sneak peak photos the next day and got us our full gallery SO QUICK. I have gotten so many compliments on our photos and I love them all so much. It truly made my day and I can't wait for our "big wedding" next year and to see Lily's amazing work again!!! If you're thinking about booking Lily, do yourself a favor and lock it in... she is the best of the best!!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jieru Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• West Chester, PA 19382 West Chester, PA, 19382 See on map
    Location of (Jieru Photography)