Jessica Wiggins Photography

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website

Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, Jessica Wiggins Photography specializes in capturing weddings, engagements, and other nuptial events. Owner and main photographer, Jessica, has been working professionally since 2013, and strives to show off each couple’s unique love story in each image. She will strive to cover the smallest details of your special day, and make sure you look and feel your absolute best.

Jessica Wiggins Photography can capture your big day with elegant, classic, and artistic styles. The team of photographers will incorporate natural light, shadows, and textures to capture your important moments. Each photo you receive will be carefully and professionally edited, to ensure your genuine smiles and laughs shine through. Along with their digital files, they can also provide you with metal prints, as a one-of-a-kind way to memorialize your first day as newlyweds. Outside of the ceremony and reception, Jessica Wiggins Photography can also do portraits, engagement, boudoir, and lifestyle sessions.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files
Prints

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

4.9 out of 5 rating

• James
    James D. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING photos and experience!!

We used Jessica Wiggins Photography for our wedding, and we could not be any more pleased! We waited 20 years to get married and wanted it to be very special. Jessica, Kristina, and Jen delivered!! We had an amazing time on our wedding day. Jessica and her team were so nice and made us both feel very comfortable on an anxious day. It was so much fun…like a day spent with good friends. They listened to all of our ideas and came up with amazing locations and gorgeous shots! They even provided portable fans on a hot day…what a brilliant and much-appreciated idea! Jessica is so gifted with an “eye” for taking magical photos. As soon as I saw her work a couple years ago, I knew she was the only photographer for us and our special day. We were so happy and pleased with the sneak peek photos below and cannot wait to see the final package. We truly appreciated the amazing JWP team and will definitely use their services for all of our future photography needs!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 10/30/2021

Book her!

How good are Jessica and her team? I booked OUR WEDDING around HER schedule. I contacted her FIRST and looked for a venue AFTER I knew her schedule. I couldn’t imagine, having another photographer to be with us as we navigate life big moments. I can’t recommend her team enough. Not only, did she and her team make sure the day went smoothly. But, she was able to adjust with moods/unplanned moments. She kept a huge group of bridesmaids and groomsmen on time and organized. The weather wasn’t on our side and the photos are a DREAM. She showered us with joy, love and grace throughout the day. Don’t think twice. BOOK HER. Her talent and team are one of a kind. She will always be our forever photographer.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/19/2020

The Best Out There

All I can say is WOW. Jessica shot my wedding on Sept. 18 and her photos are absolutely stunning. Jessica has a way of capturing the most precious and intimate moments to create a masterpiece to relive that joy and love forever. Not only is Jessica extraordinarily talented and professional, she is incredibly kind. Jessica went out of her way on multiple occasions to make sure the day was flowing seamlessly, and to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed to enjoy our day to the fullest. You will not regret choosing Jessica to capture all of the important moments of your big day-- she truly is the best there is.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

207 W. Benson Street Cincinnati, OH, 45215
Location of (Jessica Wiggins Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding