Jessica Rosenow Photography

Yelm, WA View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Jessica Rosenow Photography is a wedding photography company based in Yelm, Washington, specializing in natural and portrait-style photography. Lead photographer Jessica is passionate about her work and collaborating with couples on one of the most exciting days of their lives. Jessica helps preserve the wedding memories through an enjoyable photography experience and high-quality romantic imagery.

Jessica Rosenow Photography offers a diverse range of services that aim to be affordable without sacrificing quality. Jessica prides herself on her personable and relaxed approach to the wedding day, helping couples and their loved ones feel their best while on camera. The photographer operates a one-event-per-day policy and works additional hours as required for larger wedding events and occasions. When the celebrations are over, newlyweds can anticipate their beautiful creations in the form of high-resolution digital files to treasure forever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Courtney M. Married on 11/10/2021

Highly Recommend

Jessica was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was extremely professional and very communicative throughout the entire process. My husband and I are usually uncomfortable having photos taken of us, but Jessica made it a breeze! We had an outdoor wedding in November which was cold and windy, but she still managed to make our photos look like a fairy tale. Not only did the photos turn out unbelievable, she got them back to us very quickly. And her prices are unbeatable. I highly recommend Jessica for your wedding!
  • Brooke
    Brooke L. Married on 09/12/2020

10/10 would recommend!

Jessica is the absolute best, you will not find a better photographer! We did two different engagement sessions with her since our wedding got postponed and both sets were absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to make our visions come true. Which included trekking through the snow and mud to make it happen. I’ve done professional photos with a few different photographers and can honestly say Jessica is the best by far. She is so personable and can make the most awkward couples comfortable. She is fantastic at posing and working the angles. 10/10 recommend her!
    Kayla G. Married on 09/06/2014

Outstanding! Highly Recommend!

Jessica is an amazing photographer! I feel like I am reliving my wedding day every time I look at my wedding photos. Our special day went by so quickly and Jessica managed to capture every special moment. Jessica made being in front of the camera very comfortable and she came prepared with poses. I am so happy with the final product and I enjoyed working with her! I highly recommend!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Jessica Rosenow Photography 1
Exclusive

Lake Lawrence Yelm, WA, 98597
Location of (Jessica Rosenow Photography)
Belton, Texas Belton, TX, 76513

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding