31 Ave of Champions, Nicholasville, KY 40356 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
Availability Check your date

About Jessica Lynn Hatton Photography

Hello everyone, Here's a little bit about me:

I went to Utah Valley University with an emphasis on Digital Media. I love everything creative. I love capturing memories and being able to save those precious moments for people. I try to keep a smile on my face and create one on those around me. Engagements, Weddings, Fashion or Families, I would love to be a part of your day!

Contact me for more information on packages and availability.

7 Reviews for Jessica Lynn Hatton Photography

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica was so awesome! She met with me before my wedding to ensure she could picture what I was envisioning for my wedding day! She was so flexible and present the day of the wedding. We also got our sneak peaks the day after our wedding, which was very exciting. The pictures are absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted! She’s such a sweet, hard-working individual and her assistant was awesome as well. I highly suggest her to everyone! I will continue to use her for my photography needs.

Jessica Lynn Hatton Photography 1

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Jessica took both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been more thrilled with how they all turned out! She went above and beyond what a normal photographer would do, and is very personable. She helped walk us through everything for both of our sessions. She really helped showcase our personalities throughout the photos and made everything fun. We truly enjoyed working with her, and are so happy we chose her to capture our special day!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/05/2016

Jessica was such an amazing photographer! She makes sure to take he pressure off of how awkward photos could be! I love how she got so many great shots of the ceremony and reception that I did not get to see. I highly recommend her.

Jessica Lynn Hatton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Love & Lenses Photography
    Love & Lenses Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica's a great photographer for any occasion! I've had the opportunity to work with her several times and it's always a great experience! You can't help but love her & her work!

• 31 Ave of Champions Nicholasville, KY 40356 See on map