Louisville, KY 40299 Map · Phone number

About Jamie Abitz Photography

We focus on capturing the authentic emotion of your day. We would love to document that emotion and the details that come together to tell your love story!

Call today! 360-521-5301

emma wedding
untitled 263 of 339 edit
untitled 324 of 377 edit 5
Jamie Abitz Photography
ben and becca facebook share
resize 7
resized 3
untitled 92 of 318 edit

5 Reviews for Jamie Abitz Photography

Catherine · Married on 07/11/2015

As a trained photojournalist myself, I was very picky about the photographer I chose for my wedding. My wedding planners L&M Detailed Events recommended Jamie since they had worked with her before. I am so glad that I chose her. She was everything I was looking for in a photographer. She blends together traditional posing with a photojournalistic style. She is friendly and professional and was a pleasure to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. I love that she allows us to view all our photos in a gallery but also sends a flash drive of the files. She releases the photos for clients to print them themselves. Thanks, Jamie! :)

Sent on 11/07/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Jamie! Great personality, very creative, hard working, excellent value- I would recommend her to anyone! She was very good about responding to emails, answering every question I had, and was willing to meet me in person to discuss details. Samantha (the assistant she brought with her to my wedding) was equally awesome and really meshed well with our group of people. I truly believe you won't find a person more thoughtful and caring than Jamie to document your special day.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Always returned calls and emails promptly. She made the initiative to stay in touch throughout the engagement and helped organize this clueless bride!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Jamie Abitz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• L&M Detailed Events
    L&M Detailed Events Wedding Planners

We worked a wedding last year with Jamie and since then we have recommended her to other couples. I cannot say enough great things about her and her photography. Not only are the images gorgeous, Jamie makes the couple feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is warm, professional and works quickly while delivering beautiful shots. She can take command of large groups of people and get them organized. I love how she uses natural lighting and her artistic approach to getting every last detail. I would highly recommend Jamie for professional wedding photography as well as for any other photographic needs that you may have. ~Melissa L&M Detailed Events