7749 Normandy Blvd 145-307, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Jessica Lea Photography

Jessica is a quirky, off-beat chick with a camera and a mission. Her attitude and demeanor typically leads to making friends of the clients she meets and shoots. She really gets to know who she's working with to get the best shots for a wedding, event, or just every day shoot.

Follow Jessica Lea Photography on

6741cee1dd7382e9 1299020927555 IMG3755lrlogo
IMG3399lrlogo

11 Reviews for Jessica Lea Photography

Heidi · Married on 10/26/2013

When choosing a photographer for my May 2009 wedding I didn�t even know where to begin. Your wedding photos are your memories that will last forever, the one thing you have to remind you of your special day, so I knew I wanted someone who would capture every special moment. When I came across Jess�s site I immediately fell in love with her style. I looked at several other photographers but I kept going back to her site. We met for a consult and her personality sealed the deal! Jess is very fun and down to earth, and very comfortable and easy to work with. She captured every aspect of the most amazing day of our lives and then some. Our pictures are so gorgeous; we still have not been able to pick a favorite!! We are so happy with everything and cannot thank her enough for our amazing memories!

Sent on 10/08/2009

Ashley · Married on 02/22/2011

Simply said, the woman is a rock star. I mean that sincerely. Jess is truly invested in her work and her clients. She is professional, but fun. In the short time I have known her, it has been evident that she’s always learning, growing, and willing to try new things. Her work is incredible. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, we trusted Jess with some of the most important memories of our lives and she went above and beyond. It has already been decided that when we start a family, she will be flown to us to photograph the baby; that’s how much I adore this woman and her work. In the end, I love showing off my photos to friends and family…and after all, isn’t that what it’s about?!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2009

I cannot thank Jess enough for all her hard work. We are so appreciative of her talent and ability to capture each "moment." As we look back at the photos from our wedding day, she has brought those memories to life, and the magic of that day has been captured forever for us... all thanks to Jess Cumbie. We will treasure them forever!

Sent on 10/08/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jessica Lea Photography Pricing

Jessica Lea Photography Price Rates

Jessica Lea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,095.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jessica Lea Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session
    Free Engagement session with every wedding package!

• Choux Cake Studio
    Choux Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

Beautiful work. :)

• A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic
    A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic Wedding Hair & Makeup

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Jess....If I could rate her she would get 6 stars...every client I have ever worked with Jess with have ended up with amazing images!!! She's reliable, professional, and makes every client feel like a princess!!!

• Elite Look Productions
    Elite Look Productions Wedding Planners

Jess is a very down to earth and a fun photographer to work with. She really thinks outside the box to provide pictures that are unique. She will give you exactly what you ask for when it comes to pictures and you won't be disappointed.

• 7749 Normandy Blvd 145-307 Jacksonville, 32256 See on map