Jessica Horsley Hair

Wilmington, NC View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jessica Horsley Hair is a professional bridal hair and makeup company based out of Wilmington, North Carolina. Jessica, the owner behind this passionate business, is a licensed cosmetologist who has been in the beauty industry since 2015. Her goal is to make you feel absolutely beautiful before you walk down the aisle. Jessica Horsley Hair looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

This experienced stylist offers both hair and makeup trials, so you can discuss your ideas and test out your vision beforehand. On the day of your wedding, you can either visit Jessica at her salon, or she’ll come to you at the location of your choice, ensuring a stress-free start to your celebration. She and her team are happy to work with bridal parties of up to 15 guests, allowing all of your closest loved ones to get ready together. Additional services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Brazilian blowouts
  • Color and highlights
  • Eye makeup
  • Haircuts
  • Natural makeup
  • Updos and styling

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial

• Alex
    Alexandria K. Married on 06/14/2021

We loved Jessica

Jessica was amazing! I hired her to do my hair along with 4 bridesmaids and my MIL. Every girl loved her hair and it stayed in so well, even with the wind on the beach and high humidity. Jessica came to our hotel to do our hair and kept us on schedule throughout the morning. Jessica was so calm and sweet, which every bride needs on her wedding day!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 04/10/2021

Perfect Look on the Best Day Ever

I couldn’t be happier with how perfect my hair and makeup looked on my special day, as well as my bridesmaids hair! Jessica did a fabulous job at looking at my inspiration for what I envisioned and making it a reality. She was efficient and you can tell she really loves what she does. My bridesmaids were so excited to get their hair done, and she took into account everyone’s hair length to help make the group look cohesive even when everyone couldn’t have the same style. The look held up perfectly even at the beach with some wind, and I felt and looked just as beautiful from the start of the day through the send off!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee U. Married on 12/07/2020

Hair queen!

Jessica is a hair goddess!! I am so happy to have found her not only for my wedding but now she is my hair stylist! She is so talented at what she does and really brings your hair goals to life! She really listens to what you want and pays very close attention to detail to make sure everything is perfect! I ended up changing my mind 3 times, so crazy......but every time I wanted to try something different, she gave me exactly what I wanted and every style was perfectly executed! I ended up going with a simple sleek low bun and loved it so much! I felt like myself and it stayed alllllll night! It was also very comfortable too! I had two other girls get their hair done as well as their makeup and that was also perfection! Jessica made myself and the other girls feel so beautiful and anyone looking for effortless beautiful hair/makeup, look no further! Thank you so much!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Wilmington Wilmington, NC, 28411
910-387-4450
Location of (Jessica Horsley Hair)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding