Dana Point, CA 92629 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Holley Photography

Congratulations!

Photography has been my passion ever since I can remember. The simplistic fact that each moment that passes us by is a unique moment in time that we will never again experience, fascinates me. The need to capture life's fleeting moments is the driving force behind my work

The positive energy surrounding a wedding day makes it one of the most beautiful experiences to capture. I shoot in a photojournalistic-style and specialize in recording emotions and memories. I choose to look for the candid moments that matter most.

Please contact me at Jessica@jessicaholleyphotography.com for more info!

Jessicaholleyphotography.com

Blog.jessicaholleyphotography.com

6 Reviews for Jessica Holley Photography

Jessica is an amazing photographer!!! She was referred to me by a friend and offered great advice and guidance through the process. She was organized and prepared, and the photos of our day were better than I could have expected. They also did NOT take forever as some photographers may do. We had all of our wedding party shots within 45min. She was unobtrusive and captured PERFECT shots from our day! Nothing was "posey" and there will be many of her shots framed and saved for many years to come. I can't say enough nice things about Jessica personally and professionally!!!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/12/2013

Amazing! Her pictures are fantastic and she is such a pleasure to work with! I found Jessica's website after asking for recommendations on another wedding website. I looked at her pictures all night and fell in love. We met with her and were impressed with her work, professionalism, attitude, and photo philosophy. She was always quick to respond to emails and took alot of the stress out of my planning. She helped a ton with our timeline and had amazing ideas for pictures at our venue. We highly recommend her and will be using her for family photo shoots in the future!

Sent on 02/01/2013

sarah · Married on 08/18/2012

From the moment I contacted Jessica to see if she was available to shoot my wedding she was right on top of it and quick to respond. She shot both our engagement & wedding and she took absolutely amazing photos!! Wedding photos are so important as they are what you have to look back on after the whirl wind of a day is over and I am 100% satisfied with both Jessica's talent and professionalism. I highly recommend her!!
    S. Petersen