PO Box 9531, Reno, NV 89507 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 4

About Jessi LeMay Photography

It is pretty amazing when you can create a life centered around doing what you love most. How terrible can my job be? From engaged couples to newborn babies, almost everyday I spend behind the camera is a day photographing happy people. I find it a great honor that I am chosen to participate in such pivotal life events such as a wedding, a graduation, or the birth of a baby. With this in mind, my goal for each shoot is to capture the event in the most truthful way possible. My customers are individuals, each family has a different dynamic, and your photographs should reflect that. I try very hard to stray away from forced emotions, since it will inevitably create bad photos. Finally, it is important that I challenge myself as an artist. I want your photos to be unique, artful, and eye catching. Your photos should become heirlooms that your great, great, great grandchildren cherish.

Rachel1250
 MG 1662
Edgewood Golf Course, Lake Tahoe
Edgewood Golf Course, Lake Tahoe
Rachel1743
Jessi LeMay Photography
Taken, on a beautiful May day in Tahoe. The wedding of Julie and Billy was particularly fun, since...
Rachel1250
 MG 1662

6 Reviews for Jessi LeMay Photography

Dominique · Married on 10/25/2013

Jessi was fun and professional. She was quick to get all the great shots. She made the family wedding photos pretty painless, which is saying something for my crazy family. It was a joy to have her as our photographer!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2010

Thank you Jessi! Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! We loved working with you.

Sent on 11/18/2010

Aimee · Married on 06/26/2010

Jessi is a dream come true! From the moment we met with Jessi I knew we had the right photographer. She was able to capture my husband and I in all our spirit. I can’t wait for Jessi to continue to capture our life together!

Sent on 04/14/2011

Jessi LeMay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Jessi LeMay Photography 1
    15% Off Invites and Thank You Cards
    When you book your wedding, if you order your Invitations and Thank You Cards at the same time you will receive 15% off total card purchase.
  • Jessi LeMay Photography 2
    Half Off Wedding Book
    Purchase one "Coffee Table" Wedding Book, and Receive a Second at Half Off.
  • Jessi LeMay Photography 3
    Free Hour of Photography
    Book 5 Hours or More and Receive an Additional Hour, Free!