Clifton Heights, PA 19018 Map · Phone number

About Jeremy Lelii Photography

For as long as I can remember, I have always been carrying a camera with me. My fascination with people helped drive my passion for photography. I started off photographing local bands in high school, which then led to photographing bands that toured in Philadelphia at The Electric Factory, The Trocadero, and The Theatre of Living Arts. Even though I outgrew this stage of my life, I believe it to be my stepping stone to where I am now.

I love people. I love the way light can hit someone's face and bring out so much character, detail, and it can even tell a story about the person. I love using light to manipulate my photographs and bring out a side that they have never seen before. I love the challenge of capturing a story so that people can tell it over and over again. I also love bringing joy and happiness to others through my work. This final reason was my main driving force to becoming a wedding photographer.

Contemporary. This is how I would describe my style of photography. I spend minimal time photographing formals and spend the rest of my time capturing the raw emotions of friends and family. From what I have learned through various courses, workshops, self experimentation, and from colleagues, I use light and composition to break all of the traditional rules of photography and present work that is eye catching and emotional.

• Steve Dampman Photography Co.
  • Kris Kelley Photography
  • Laura Caporizzo Photography
frontpage
 MG 0027 Edit
frontpage

• Clifton Heights, 19018 See on map
    Location of (Jeremy Lelii Photography)