4481 Monroe St., Toledo, OH 43613 Map · Phone number

About Jensen Jewelers

Jensen Jewelers has been serving Toledo and the greater Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan area for over 50 years. We have an excellent reputation amongst all jewelry stores in the area for selection, onsite repair, custom manufacturing and outstanding quality. Jensen's is proud of their long history as a family-owned business and looks forward to helping their customers celebrate life.

Follow Jensen Jewelers on

4 Reviews for Jensen Jewelers

• Leigh

Leigh · Married on 10/18/2019

I love my rings

What I loved about working with Jensen’s is that I really felt like my ring was there number one priority. The employees are so personable and kind and of corse did an amazing job with my engagement ring and wedding band.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Sharon · Married on 08/18/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with the engagement/wedding ring that Kaitlin designed for me. It is absolutely beautiful. She was amazing to work with. Everyone that we talked to and worked with at Jensen Jewelers were great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that is looking to purchase jewelry.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Jensen Jewelers's reply:

This is so sweet, Sharon! Thank you! It was great working with you too :) -Kaitlin

Aliya · Married on 06/18/2016

Jensen's is the best jeweler in town! Jim made sure that our daughter's ring was exactly what she wanted! She had several details to work around and Jim did it beautifully! We only use Jensen Jewelers!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jensen Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

• 4481 Monroe St. Toledo, 43613 See on map