JENNIFER SWAIN DESIGN

• Mamaroneck Flowers
  • Santa Fe Flower Shop
  • Blossom Flower Shops

2 Reviews for JENNIFER SWAIN DESIGN

Jennifer is the best. She was so patient with me after I changed my mind 10 times about what I wanted. Her work is also beautiful...I am so happy I hired her!!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Sue · Married on 08/31/2013

Jennifer is the best of the best. She completely got my vision and also worked with my budget. As a part-time florist who does friends and families' weddings, I was very picky about choosing the florist for my own wedding. Jennifer sources only the most beautiful blooms from top vendors in NYC and helped me to develop the overall look of my reception tables (mercury votives, centerpieces with frosted glasses with English garden roses, merlot/dark wine colored accents of ranunculus and dahlias, and more.) Just gorgeous. I would recommend Jenn any day to anyone in the tri-state area. She is no nonsense and I love that about her- she has this ability to calm down any bride and always reminds me that "all eyes on the bride." During the most stressful times during the week before my wedding, I would find myself touching base with Jennifer as she was incredibly insightful, honest and very caring.

Sent on 09/02/2013

• 47 HILL ST Rye, 10580 See on map
    Location of (JENNIFER SWAIN DESIGN)