2521 Liberty Pkwy, Dundalk, MD 21222 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jennifer Smutek Photography

Hello, I'm Jennifer! I'm a wedding photographer in Baltimore, MD & I absolutely love what I do!

There’s no doubt that you are planning an amazing day, and I want to capture every bit of it… from those low-key moments while you’re getting ready, to that point in your reception where ties become headbands, I want to be there!

From helping your with your timeline, to easing your camera-shy worries during your engagement session, I will show up to your wedding day (and every part before it) with genuine enthusiasm & excitement for you.

Your wedding day will have a story and I love to document that story. Not just all of the big moments, but also those little in-between moments, that will let you relive your wedding day over and over again, every time you look at your album.

If you want to chat or grab a drink, just reach out! I'd love to get to know you both and hear all about your wedding plans!

Jennifer

Jennifer Smutek Photography 2
Jennifer Smutek Photography 3
  • Maria

Maria R Chauncey · Married on 08/07/2019

Hire Jennifer and don't think twice about it!

Jennifer is such a phenomenal photographer, and it shows in the products she produces. She is very professional, and she made it fun and easy to work with her. She makes sure that all the details are handled accordingly, so as a bride I knew I was in good hands. I highly recommend Jennifer and no one else. We are very happy with all our photos, she is simply the BEST! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Jennifer Smutek Photography 4
    Jennifer Smutek Photography 5

Grace Benson · Married on 07/27/2019

Jennifer is an AMAZING wedding photographer

Jennifer was an amazing photographer! We used her for an engagement shoot and for our wedding. She made us feel comfortable and beautiful. She came in with ideas of her own and produced truly gorgeous photos. I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer for your wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Jennifer is amazing

When I was looking at photographers for my wedding I met with a few and none of them stood out like Jennifer. I told her I had a vision of having my engagement shoot at a family property 2 hours away and she jumped right on board at the opportunity to shoot somewhere new. This is when I knew she was passionate and open and just what I was looking for. Then came the engagement shoot. This woman was laying on her stomach in a puddle after a cold rain storm just to get the most perfect shot of me and my fiance. Jennifer works her butt off to get you exactly what you want. Then came the wedding a year later and she blew everyone away with her professionalism and artsy eye. Every picture from that day is perfect and I got such a variety back from her. She captured everyone's raw emotion in her shots and was willing to be flexible whenever I wanted something specific. I will cherish those photos forever! We received so many compliments from both the wedding party and guests about just how incredible she really is. I cannot recommend Jennifer enough.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Jennifer Smutek Photography Pricing

Jennifer Smutek Photography Price Rates

Jennifer Smutek Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Jennifer!

• Friendly Entertainment
    Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer is the kind of photographer you'll enjoy spending your day with. You're going to be with whomever you chose to photograph your wedding for a good part of your day and Jen is fun, creative and someone you'll call friend once it's all said and done. I've had the pleasure of working with her numerous times and she's great a what she does!

• Brooke Durden Makeup Artistry
    Brooke Durden Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I was the makeup artist at one of the weddings Jennifer did photographs for at Eastern Yacht Club in Baltimore, MD. I must say these are some of the cleanest photos I have to this day and absolute personal favorites of mine that I love sharing over and over again! I hope to work with her again in the future. Anyone who chooses Jennifer as their wedding photographer will be able to cherish a lifetime of memories through her beautiful photographs.

• 2521 Liberty Pkwy Dundalk, Maryland, 21222 See on map