2521 Liberty Pkwy, Dundalk, MD 21222 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jennifer Smutek Photography

Hello, I'm Jennifer! I'm a wedding photographer in Baltimore, MD & I absolutely love what I do!

There’s no doubt that you are planning an amazing day, and I want to capture every bit of it… from those low-key moments while you’re getting ready, to that point in your reception where ties become headbands, I want to be there!

From helping your with your timeline, to easing your camera-shy worries during your engagement session, I will show up to your wedding day (and every part before it) with genuine enthusiasm & excitement for you.

Your wedding day will have a story and I love to document that story. Not just all of the big moments, but also those little in-between moments, that will let you relive your wedding day over and over again, every time you look at your album.

If you want to chat or grab a drink, just reach out! I'd love to get to know you both and hear all about your wedding plans!

Jennifer

1 User photo

Jennifer Smutek Photography 1

Kelly Murkey · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

We had Jennifer photograph our backyard wedding in October, and we are beyond thrilled with the service and products we received. Before even getting started with any photo taking, she met us for coffee and really got to know us individually, us as a couple, and the things we were looking for from her. Our complimentary engagement session was so awesome! Although the weather wasn’t as perfect as we would have liked for our sunrise session, she exceeded our expectations and used her craft to take incredible photos, and also made us more comfortable. Having Jennifer photograph our wedding was one of the best wedding choices we made. She documented every beautiful moment of our day from the set-up and details, to our friends and family, and to all of the love we were feeling that day. We could not have imagined going through this experience with anyone else! Thank you so much!

Jennifer Smutek Photography 2

Natalie · Married on 07/01/2018

You NEED to hire Jennifer :)

Jennifer is one of the best choices we made in planning our wedding. Because my husband is a different skin color than I am -- I was looking for a photographer that was able to photograph both of us well in day and night lighting. I looked through her previous work and I was pleased with what she is able to do.

The photos came out BEAUTIFUL, we get so many compliments on them and she was able to produce them quickly!

Jennifer and Maria were an amazing team on the wedding day, being able to wrangle people for photos, being organized about the shots and the timeline and being friendly and assertive to get the shots that we wanted accomplished. She had bobby pins and extra things just handy to help out during the day. She was just the best helper we had on the day of and we didn't have a wedding planner and they were just SUPERSTARS!

In terms of planning Jennifer was SUPER communicative and was always able to answer questions promptly. Her planning questionnaire was helpful as well. She would always inform me if she was going to be away ahead of time and she was always warm in answering all of my questions and concerns.

The complementary engagement photo shoot was a great way to get to know her and be comfortable with her and Maria during the wedding day.

Overall, Jennifer and Maria EXCEEDED my expectations. We have beautiful photos of our day and they worked tirelessly to make the day special. We really enjoyed working with her and my family liked having her there as well.

• W

Wynn · Married on 05/12/2018

Jennifer brought more than photographic ninja skills to our engagement and wedding sessions. As part of our package, we had a complimentary engagement session. She and Maria (assistant) were willing to navigate the congested crowds of Baltimore's Light City in order to give us artistic and romantic shots. Needless to say, we had a blast!

We had a non-traditional "pop-up" style wedding and she helped us keep on track by providing a timeline and questionnaire to help us better organize our special day. While we had a fantastic outdoor ceremony and reception, we had a few weather issues and Jennifer made everything work for us, and look good to boot!

We really can't say enough good things about her, and look forward to working with her in the future.

THANK YOU JENNIFER AND MARIA!!!

Jennifer Smutek Photography Pricing

Jennifer Smutek Photography Price Rates

Jennifer Smutek Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Jennifer!

• Friendly Entertainment
    Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer is the kind of photographer you'll enjoy spending your day with. You're going to be with whomever you chose to photograph your wedding for a good part of your day and Jen is fun, creative and someone you'll call friend once it's all said and done. I've had the pleasure of working with her numerous times and she's great a what she does!

• Brooke Durden Makeup Artistry
    Brooke Durden Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I was the makeup artist at one of the weddings Jennifer did photographs for at Eastern Yacht Club in Baltimore, MD. I must say these are some of the cleanest photos I have to this day and absolute personal favorites of mine that I love sharing over and over again! I hope to work with her again in the future. Anyone who chooses Jennifer as their wedding photographer will be able to cherish a lifetime of memories through her beautiful photographs.

• 2521 Liberty Pkwy Dundalk, Maryland, 21222 See on map