Jennifer Smutek Photography

Baltimore, MD View map
$6,150 Most Popular Price

$6,150 Most Popular Price

Hello, I'm Jennifer! I'm a wedding photographer in Baltimore, MD

What can I say?.. I absolutely LOVE what I do! One thing that’s for sure: if you choose to work with me on your wedding day, I will give you everything I’ve got. There’s no doubt that you are planning an amazing day, and I want to capture every bit of it… from those low-key moments while you’re getting ready, to when your family wraps you in their arms after you two say “I do”, I want to be there! Your wedding day should be awesome and I’ll do everything I can to make that happen. From helping your with your timeline, to easing your camera-shy worries during your engagement session, I will show up to your wedding day (and every part before it) with genuine enthusiasm & excitement for you.

Jennifer

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,150

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Lauren S. Married on 11/06/2021

Remarkable Talent & Lovely Human!

Jennifer went above and beyond for our wedding and engagement photos. Her skill and eye for photography is remarkable. She has an incredible talent for capturing intimate, honest moments -- whether those moments are touching, joyful, tearful, or heartwarming, she just knows when to shoot and click. The formals were absolutely gorgeous -- with great consideration of background and lighting. The reception photos feel like movie scenes! All of our friends and family were blown away with the images -- each of us remarking "I didn't even notice she was there!" We are so thankful we found Jennifer and grateful for her creative perspective, positive energy, and joyful nature. I truly can't recommend her enough.
    Bernard L. Married on 08/08/2021

Pleasant to work with

Very responsive and organized! Enjoyed working with Jennifer.
    Jodi H. Married on 07/31/2021

So Glad We Hired Jennifer

Jennifer was fantastic to work with! Her professionalim and eye for detail were evident in the final images we recieved. She did an amazing job capturing the essence of our wedding day. Memories of a day that will forever come to life when we look at our wedding pictures in the years to come.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Erin & Paul
    36 photos · 09/29/2018

EVENTPRO Design and Production EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Jennifer!

Friendly Entertainment Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer is the kind of photographer you'll enjoy spending your day with. You're going to be with whomever you chose to photograph your wedding for a good part of your day and Jen is fun, creative and someone you'll call friend once it's all said and done. I've had the pleasure of working with her numerous times and she's great a what she does!

Brooke Durden Makeup Artistry Brooke Durden Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I was the makeup artist at one of the weddings Jennifer did photographs for at Eastern Yacht Club in Baltimore, MD. I must say these are some of the cleanest photos I have to this day and absolute personal favorites of mine that I love sharing over and over again! I hope to work with her again in the future. Anyone who chooses Jennifer as their wedding photographer will be able to cherish a lifetime of memories through her beautiful photographs.

2521 Liberty Pkwy Baltimore, MD, 21222
Location of (Jennifer Smutek Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding