2521 Liberty Pkwy, Baltimore, MD 21222 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jennifer Smutek Photography

Hello, I'm Jennifer! I'm a wedding photographer in Baltimore, MD & I absolutely love what I do!

There’s no doubt that you are planning an amazing day, and I want to capture every bit of it… from those low-key moments while you’re getting ready, to that point in your reception where ties become headbands, I want to be there!

From helping your with your timeline, to easing your camera-shy worries during your engagement session, I will show up to your wedding day (and every part before it) with genuine enthusiasm & excitement for you.

Your wedding day will have a story and I love to document that story. Not just all of the big moments, but also those little in-between moments, that will let you relive your wedding day over and over again, every time you look at your album.

If you want to chat or grab a drink, just reach out! I'd love to get to know you both and hear all about your wedding plans!

Jennifer

39 Reviews for Jennifer Smutek Photography

• Nicole

Nicole Jene Phillips · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Best decision we made!

Jennifer was the best decision we made in planning our wedding! Not only were both our engagement and wedding pictures incredible (and that's saying a lot since I'm notoriously unphotgenic), she was a pivotal thought partner for each step.of the way. We were initially excited to find her because shes local and the packages on her website are straightforward and easy.to plan for. Once we met to learn more and see pictures, we knew we needed her to pull off our big day. I'm still in awe that she was willing to make our backyard COVID ceremony that we decided to plan in less than 24 hours! The blog says it all :) We would definitely recommend Jennifer Smuteck photography!

Sent on 07/08/2020

Sara Mirsaidi · Married on 09/28/2019

Wow.. Jennifer is truly the best

I am so lucky to have had Jennifer Smutek photograph my wedding. Where to begin on how amazing and how forever grateful I am for Jennifer along with her assistant Maria. Outside of her amazing photographs and fun personality, you could feel Jennifer’s passion and love for what she does – and it makes sense because she’s AWESOME at it. During our engagement photos she was rolling around in the grass, running down hills, doing whatever she needed to get those perfect shots. At the wedding she was laying down on the dance floor, holding up light into a moon bounce all to get the perfect picture and capture every moment of the wedding. Her passion radiates through her work.

Throughout the day beyond the photographs, Jennifer and Maria were absolute stars. Jennifer kept me from being probably 4 hours late to my wedding- ha! She kept myself and my bridal party on time and in line throughout the day, something we desperately needed. Maria saved my wedding shoes after the worst thing could happen – they broke hours before walking down the aisle. She even put on my dad’s boutonniere when my mom was struggling with it. All those little things they jumped up to do and help with outside their job were so beyond appreciated, and I’ll never forget it.

Jennifer is a true professional, and if I were to get married again (WHICH I WON’T) I would hire Jennifer without a hesitation in my mind. She was a large part of the successful execution of my wedding, and I am forever grateful. I’ll be recommending Jennifer for as long as I possibly can! Thank you Jennifer & Maria!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding decision we made!

I don't even know where to start with Jennifer and her assistant Maria. They were amazing in every way! They made us both feel totally comfortable being photographed and we had so much fun at our engagement shoot. Jennifer even walked into waist deep water to get an awesome shot! And I don't know how she did it because our dog is a wiggley mess, but the photos she took of us with our furbaby are perfect. She was super flexible--when a storm was coming in the evening we scheduled our sunset engagement shoot she was able to start a couple hours early so we could beat the storm (she also offered to reschedule since there was no sun but we went ahead and did it because it was easier for us to keep the date with our work schedules). And at the wedding they helped out with things that didn't have anything to do with photography. We had a backyard wedding so we were doing a lot of setup ourselves and Maria helped my mom so much. It was clear they really just wanted us to have a perfect day! And the photos!! They are all so beautiful! She set up an awesome shot at the edge of the forest that looks like we're in an enchanted forest. My favorite photos are always candids or slightly staged semi-candids (basically any ones not standing in a line) and she was so good at using all the fun parts of the the property to get lots of different photos! We're both beyond grateful we found Jennifer! If you're on the fence, hire her!

Sent on 11/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jennifer Smutek Photography Pricing

Jennifer Smutek Photography Price Rates

Jennifer Smutek Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3650
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4650
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Jennifer!

• Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer is the kind of photographer you'll enjoy spending your day with. You're going to be with whomever you chose to photograph your wedding for a good part of your day and Jen is fun, creative and someone you'll call friend once it's all said and done. I've had the pleasure of working with her numerous times and she's great a what she does!

• Brooke Durden Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I was the makeup artist at one of the weddings Jennifer did photographs for at Eastern Yacht Club in Baltimore, MD. I must say these are some of the cleanest photos I have to this day and absolute personal favorites of mine that I love sharing over and over again! I hope to work with her again in the future. Anyone who chooses Jennifer as their wedding photographer will be able to cherish a lifetime of memories through her beautiful photographs.

• 2521 Liberty Pkwy Baltimore, MD, 21222 See on map
    Location of (Jennifer Smutek Photography)