Jennifer Elizabeth Photography

Solon, Ohio View map Visit website
$2,950 Most Popular Price

$2,950 Most Popular Price

I would love to capture your love story! Jennifer Elizabeth Photography is an award-winning boutique wedding photography studio based out of Cleveland, but happy to travel elsewhere. My images are authentic and heartfelt, and I strive to leave no moment overlooked when capturing your day- the excitement and emotion, the details and beauty, and of course, the party! All of my photography is personalized for your unique needs, and wedding collections begin at $2750 for 7 hours of coverage (10-image preview within 48 hours, engagement session, fully edited images, and printing rights included). If my images speak to you, let's talk!

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography is a green business and our carbon emissions are offset through CarbonFund.org

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Gracelyn S. Getting married on 10/15/2023

Family Shoot Turned Surprise Proposal

Working with Jen was the best decision I could have made! She helped me capture my proposal to my partner flawlessly and was there to help me work out every little detail in advance. I can’t speak highly enough of her professionalism, attention to detail, and genuine care for her clients and their needs. We look forward to having her shoot our upcoming wedding!
    Stephanie S. Married on 06/11/2022

Best Wedding Planning Decision Ever

Jen was the second vendor that we hired for our wedding, and honestly the best decision we made! From our first emails (while she was on maternity leave I might add!) to our initial zoom consultation, I knew that she was exactly who we needed. We had our engagement pictures taken in Pittsburgh, and I must admit that I was a little nervous at first as she had never shot at this location, but she did an AMAZING job, which made me even more excited for the wedding. She was very responsive and had answers to all of my questions… and I had a lot of questions (what if this and what if that). Day of, her and her assistant Sammy were a dream!! They kept me so calm day of when I am normally a nervous wreck. They were able to talk us into different poses without forcing us into unnatural looking pictures. I knew that Jen was good, but getting the final gallery back, she blew me away. My husband and I cried going through the photos because she truly did capture the emotions of the day perfectly. I am so excited to get prints to have these pictures displayed in our home. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our day, we are forever grateful!
    Nick B. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend - Jen provided exceptional service for our wedding photos and was a pleasure to work with.

My wife and I had an excellent experience working with Jen. Her work was perfect from our engagement session to our wedding day. In addition to being professional, Jen is also a pleasure to work with and a joy to be around. She gave us peace of mind heading into our wedding day knowing the photos would turn out great. We will be recommending her to family and friends for all photography services going forward.
  • illustration stars

• Brooke & Kevin
    81 photos · 07/21/2018

Pricing

Solon, Ohio, 44139
Location of (Jennifer Elizabeth Photography)

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jennifer Elizabeth Photography include in the starting price?

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jennifer Elizabeth Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Jennifer Elizabeth Photography offer?

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jennifer Elizabeth Photography offer?

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jennifer Elizabeth Photography offer for wedding events?

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jennifer Elizabeth Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding