Jennifer Elizabeth Photography Reviews

25 | Solon, OH

25 Reviews for Jennifer Elizabeth Photography

25 Jennifer Elizabeth Photography Reviews

Luis Abel · Married on 09/14/2018

Jen is a hardworking photographer who takes incredible pictures of the moment, easily lets her clients feel comfortable in front of the camera, and makes the entire experience with such great flow, from choosing what package you'd like to receiving your album. I highly recommend Jennifer Elizabeth Photography for any type of photography session

Deniz · Married on 08/25/2018

Jennifer is such an amazing person and photographer! We’re so glad we had her do our wedding photos! We loved every single photo she captured and she went out of her way to make sure our day was amazing. She was very supportive when we got a rain scare and helped us make the best of the situation. She worked really well with our other vendors and the whole day ended up being SO perfect. She is very flexible with changes to wedding day plans, her wedding photo packages are very customizable and affordable for the amazing quality you get, and I would definitely recommend her to every future bride. Thank you so much Jennifer for making sure we have beautiful pictures of memories that will last us a lifetime!

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful experience with our engagement and wedding photography!! My sister-in-law also booked her upon our recommendation.
    Communication was easy. She kept our big day running ahead of schedule. And the photos are amazing!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

I met Jen when she photographed a wedding I was in back in 2015. After seeing how easy she was to work with and how many BEAUTIFUL pictures she captured for my friend, I knew when I got engaged that I wanted her to be my photographer. I can't speak highly enough of her service, professionalism, talent, and kindness. Even when I freaked out a few weeks before my wedding, I reached out to Jen and she helped me plan out my "day-of timeline" - totally above the call of duty! She is a joy to work with and I'd recommend her to anyone.

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography 1
    Jennifer Elizabeth Photography 2
    Jennifer Elizabeth Photography 3
    Jennifer Elizabeth Photography 4

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Jen is simply amazing. I couldn’t have asked for more. From the start not only was she professional but so compassionate and caring to make sure our day was planned how we wanted it. She is very organized and knows a lot about locations, time management, and how to get the perfect shot whether it is raining, sunny, inside or outside. Our wedding memories are going to be what we have forever from the best day of our lives and Jen made sure we had many of them and that they were the best quality. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things!

Jennifer Elizabeth Photography 5

Alexis · Married on 09/03/2017

Appreciated the responsiveness and professionalism!

Ed · Married on 08/05/2017

Jennifer was awesome! She took the initiative to schedule consultations with us and helped with recommendations on pictures and locations based on what we wanted. Her pricing was more than reasonable from our research and got all of our pictures back to us within 10 days. She even had a few samples back to us in 24hrs.

Liz · Married on 10/08/2016

Jen was an absolute joy, from the engagement pictures, through the wedding photos. So kind, accommodating and genuinely helpful. The images captured of the aforementioned events let me know for sure I'll be calling on her services for maternity (and other things) in the future. She has a warm, caring touch, that's rare in just anyone. Worth it! All the little moments were captured in addition to the large ones. In my engagement and wedding photos I notice not a physical imperfection, but just a gathering of joy. I am awed at every turn. Thanks, Jen!

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Jen was a true pleasure to work with. My husband and I were blown away by our Wedding pictures! They were beyond anything we could have imagined. Jen thought of every detail. Things I did not even know I would have wanted a picture of she took and boy was I glad she did!. Jen really went out of her way to help me in the planning process. She researched venues for pictures and really went above and beyond in making my life while planning our Wedding easier. I can not say enough good things about her quality of work as a photographer and just an overall wonderful, helpful and caring person. My husband and I will cherish our Wedding photos forever.

Lindsey · Married on 07/02/2016

Jennifer was wonderful ! She had a vision of exactly the perfect picture and she captured it every time! She was a pleasure to work with and really went above and beyond to make us feel special and important . I highly recommend her

Bethany · Married on 06/18/2016

Jennifer is an outstanding photographer whose skill for capturing life is unparalleled. She goes above and beyond the services she promises to provide (which are already quite extensive), to not only scope out all of the sites for your pictures, but also to talk with the site vendors, wedding coordinators, DJs, and anyone else who might have insight into how the wedding day might go - in short she covers all of her bases (and yours) and is prepared for anything. She is professional, arrives early and makes the photo shoot relaxing and fun for everyone involved. She even carries an event emergency kit (which helped save several problems on my wedding day). Her creativity and skill help her capture impromptu moments which give life to the photos - she takes more than pictures, she documents emotions, feelings and life. Of everything that I worried about on my wedding day, she was the one part I didn't have to. Her outstanding engagement picture shoot, and quick turn-around of the images, gave me complete confidence in her abilities, and I was not disappointed on my wedding day. More than anyone, she made me feel calm, beautiful and cared for. The final pictures we received far surpassed what I had expected (and my expectations were high). I spent a year and a half planning my wedding and it was over in a day, but Jennifer captured the efforts of all of my hard work, and the wonderful party I shared with the most meaningful people in my life. Her work is vibrant, passionate and inspirational, organized in a meaningful chronology of the best moments of life. For weddings, engagements, graduation, and any other significant life event you will find no one better able to capture life's best memories then Jennifer. If you are lucky enough to book her, you, like me, will find yourself humbled and overwhelmed with gratitude for the amazing pictures she will take for you.

Amber · Married on 05/14/2016

Jen captured our family portrait session PERFECTLY! I cannot emphasize enough how compfortable Jen made us feel in front of the camera. It’s hard to get a 6 month old to cooperate during family photos, but Jen knew just what to do to make him smile and laugh!! But wait...then we received our photos (quickly I should add)!!! I loved them so much that I cried. Every photo Jen captured was absolutely beautiful! I cannot thank her enough for captuing these precious moments. I cannot wait to work with Jen again!!

Jennifer did a wonderful job with our small and non traditional wedding. There was also a limited amount of time to work with, and she exceeded our expectations.

Jen was great!! My husband and I were so happy we booked her- she was so flexible during the initial meetings and we met at least 3 times before the wedding, not including the engagement session. She was very helpful throughout the entire planning process and helped make my visions a reality. My wedding was in November at 4:30pm, so the sun set unfortunately before we could take pictures as a wedding party and for portraits with me and my husband. This ended up not being a concern at all - Jen captured some amazing night images that are so unique and unlike anything else. Jen was also a huge help the day of the wedding, especially with the pre-ceremony craziness. In addition, she got the pictures to us very quickly even during the holiday season. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

Jen is a wonderful, professional photographer. She is very well organized and will be in touch with you up until your event. Because of her we have beautiful memories of our wedding. We can not thank her enough!

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2014

I wish I could rate her flexibility higher than a 5. She was willing to travel to my home to photograph me and my husband with our cats. Not only was Jen professional, she made the process easy and stress free. I truly appreciate the beautiful images and lasting memories Jen helped to create.

Leigh · Married on 08/09/2014

Jen was such a pleasure to work with! She always wrote back quickly and curiously, and was very professional throughout all of our interactions. You can tell that she enjoys her work and takes pride in doing her best. Her prices are very reasonable, and she is overall a fantastic photographer and individual to work with at your wedding. My pictures were beautiful, and she touches them up and provides a large quantity to choose from. I am very glad that I had Jen as my photographer for the wedding!

Chrissy · Married on 10/19/2013

We originally went to Jen because she was a friend of a friend, Jen's photos were great, but I knew she was just starting her wedding business at the time over a year ago, so I was nervous. My nerves were for absolutely nothing. She exceeded all of our expectations, with her professionalism even knowing us, she was very detail oriented and thought of all the things I did not think of. She is quick to respond to your emails and just overall great. I did not even notice her or the second shooter during our ceremony, but the moments captured are great. On top of all that, our photos were stunning! We were so happy with Jen's service from start to finish! If anyone is considering Jennifer Elizabeth Photography, I would say you can book her with confidence that she will capture great moments of your special day! I

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2013

Jennifer was OUTSTANDING to say the least! She was always prompt on touching base before the wedding, and she even came out during our rehearsal to see the venue and get ideas for shots. The day of the wedding, she was incredibly professional and sweet; many of my family members mentioned how much they liked her. Her pictures came out amazing; I just received them in the mail today, and I could not wait to write a review! The pictures are a good combination of natural and artistic. Keep up the great work!!

mackenzie · Married on 06/28/2013

Very professional, beautiful photographs at a very reasonable price!!

• Margarette

Margarette · Married on 04/20/2013

Jennifer Elizabeth was amazing. She did a great job of getting both the big shots and the details. She was amazingly accommodating and literally bent over backward to get special moments and amazing shots. I was extremely nervous about finding a wedding photographer who could work within our budget and capture our day as I knew this was the only record we would have of the day. Jennifer completely allayed my fears. I could not have found a better photographer at any price.

Cindy · event on: 11/04/2012

The photos were great. The setting was beautiful with the perfect cloud cover which made for fantastic photos.

Laura · event on: 10/05/2014

Jen was so wonderful to work with for our engagement photos! From the start, she was very flexible as I went back and forth on the date since the weather was looking questionable for our outdoor shoot. Once we got there, we felt at ease being ourselves while she took pictures - she let us do whatever we wanted, but also had plenty of suggestions for poses when we needed help. She was also so fast at getting our finished pictures to us, which I was very grateful for since we were so excited to see them after we'd taken them! And they turned out so great! Overall, we're so glad we worked with Jen, and I would definitely recommend her!

Dawn · Married on 12/03/2016

Jennifer photographed our Florida w doing in 2016. She took beautiful photos during our church ceremony and our beach reception. She was extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire process. We all know weddings can be a stressful time but hiring Jenn to photograph our wedding was entirely stress free. She took care of everything and delivered well beyond our expectations.

Andrea · Married on 08/17/2013

Jen was very punctual and did a great job! The price was so reasonable and the pictures are unique.