Jennifer Elizabeth Photography Reviews

37 Reviews for Jennifer Elizabeth Photography

• Brandon

Brandon B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great Proposal Photographer

Working with Jennifer on our proposal photos she did a amazing job working with me setting up what i needed photo wise while surprising my fiancee the day of the proposal. I would recommend her to any of my friends as well.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely incredible

Let me first start by saying not only did Jenn meet my expectations she by far exceeded them! I am blown away with the quality of her work. Our pictures are so crisp in color. I wanted my pictures taken in a mum field near by and am so glad I did. The attention to color and detail in her pictures is stunning! She captured our day perfectly. Jenn was very organized which I greatly appreciate. She had talked to us the weeks prior to our wedding to go over what pictures we for sure wanted and she showed up on our wedding day with a detailed list to be sure not to leave out any of my pictures I wanted which I appreciated because it was easy for me to forget! She was very quick in her turn around time in the pictures which I also greatly appreciate! I would not hesitate to use Jenn again in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Barb

Barb C. · Married on 10/06/2020

Picture Perfect

Jen was very professional and extremely easy to work with. She communicated before, during and after in a calm and very supportive way. Her pictures of details, ceremony, couple and reception were absolutely stunning! I would not hesitate to recommend her to a friend (and already have).

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie L. · Married on 09/26/2020

Captures every moment perfectly!

We are so happy we chose to have Jen as our photographer! She is prompt with replies, super helpful, professional and welcoming. Every single picture she took turned out beautiful and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!! There is no doubt in my mind that we will be contacting her in the future for more photo sessions! Thank you Jen! I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Deborah

Deborah S. · Married on 08/16/2020

Jen is the best in Cleveland!

Jen did an amazing job capturing how special our "micro wedding" was. While it was not the original wedding we planned, Jen helped to make it a truly magical day. She was beyond careful with wearing a mask and social distancing, which was seriously appreciated by the few people in attendance. She remained calm, cool, and collected the entire time, no matter what happened leading up to and the day of the wedding. It was so wonderful that she was so flexible with schedule adjustments, venue changes, and everything else that the pandemic threw at us. Jen truly is the best in town!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing photographer!

Choosing Jen as our photographer was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process, and if I had to do it all over, I would choose her again and again! From day one, Jen made everything so easy! She responded to emails quickly, she provided useful tips for wedding planning, and gave recommendations for other vendors. Jen is extremely kind and caring, and truly wants your wedding day to be perfect! Trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic is a literal nightmare, but Jen was there every step of the way offering to help in whatever way she could! Jen's photography skills are absolutely amazing! She has such an artistic eye, and she captures everything perfectly! We are in love with all of our wedding photos, and we get so many compliments on how beautiful they are! My husband and I feel so lucky to have had Jen as our photographer, and we can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Kelly T. · Married on 04/07/2020

Jen is professional and talented.

Jen is a wonderful person and an amazing photographer. She kept the day moving calmly and unhurried and that made everyone very comfortable and able to have fun. That is what makes beautiful photos happen. She is a true professional and anyone who hires her will be in the very best hands.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 04/05/2020

Amazing family photos!

Jennifer was gracious enough to brave the cold weather and shoot family photos for my family on a rather chilly day in February on Lake Erie. She was absolutely wonderful all the way around. My wife and I have a kindergarten aged child and a toddler, so that can present some challenges when in comes to photography, but Jen made it super fun and easy. She was so patient with my girls and made sure we got the perfect spots at our location for photos. She captured so many precious moments. Her communication with us was excellent throughout the process. She truly is committed to her customers having the perfect experience when capturing special moments. The turn around time on viewing our gallery was amazing. She had our photos up to view in the time frame she gave us and was much speedier than most in my experience with photography sessions.
    The photos themselves were absolutely perfect. It is evident she puts a lot of time and care into giving her customers high quality photos which is important when you are capturing special moments in life. We will most definitely reach out to her for all of our future photo needs and highly recommend her to family and friends.

Sent on 05/21/2020

Jamie P. · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing photography experience with Jennifer Elizabeth Photography

Jennifer captured our wedding beautifully! The photos were absolutely stunning, and we are thrilled to have worked with her.

Not only were the photos amazing, but we received our photos super quick. Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing photographer who goes above and beyond

Hiring Jen was the best decision I made in wedding planning, obviously excluding the groom! From the start of our first phone call, I could tell she was reliable, organized and a planner. She went above and beyond in helping to plan a timeline, give advice on the perfect shots and overall help me be calm. My husband doesn't like getting his photo taken, but he felt so much more comfortable after our beautiful engagement session at Edgewater Park. Through the planning process, Jen answered emails quickly and was extremely accommodating. On the day of the wedding, she did such an amazing job getting every shot we requested - and more! She was creative and artistic, and her skills ranged from posed family shots to capturing the "feel" of the day in authentic candids. She had a great friendly presence at the wedding that made everyone comfortable in pictures, and she never seemed to be "in the way" and managed to capture everything. She got me gorgeous previews the next morning after the wedding, and a full stunning gallery shortly after. Our family and friends are all so impressed with our photographs. We would definitely recommend Jen to all future brides and grooms, and hope to employ her services ourselves in the future.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Miriam · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazingly kind and beautiful work

Jen was the first vendor we hired for our wedding, and we were thrilled she was on our team. During the planning process, she answered general wedding questions and helped put us in touch with other vendors when we needed it. Closer to the wedding, she carefully planned the timeline and list of portraits that we would need (we have a big family and had a long list of portraits). Because we live out of state, she was flexible with giving us more time at the wedding since we wouldn't be doing an engagement shoot. By the time the wedding rolled around, she had us ready to go.

The day of the wedding, Jen arrived early and shot the most amazing photos. Jen is calm, poised, and knows how to get a great shot. She had so many tricks of how to get us to laugh more naturally, and the photos came out incredibly. We are in love with them all. One of our relatives aptly commented that "Jen was the most unobtrusive wedding photographers." She knows what she has to do to get an incredible shot, but she never took attention away from the wedding.

In general, Jen was amazing, and we're thrilled she was on our team.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • EMILY

Emily O. · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful Pictures from a Perfect Day!

I can't say enough great things about Jennifer's work!! She not only photographed our wedding in November, but she also did our engagement pictures and on both occasions she was willing to work with a VERY special guest...my horse! She is flexible and easy to work with and took beautiful portraits, as well as amazing candid photos. My husband and I are both pretty camera shy, but Jen kept us laughing and acting natural with some fun tips. We love her work so much that we are also having her put together a set of wedding photo albums.
    Thank you so much for all of your absolutely beautiful work!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Luis A. · Married on 09/14/2018

Jen is a hardworking photographer who takes incredible pictures of the moment, easily lets her clients feel comfortable in front of the camera, and makes the entire experience with such great flow, from choosing what package you'd like to receiving your album. I highly recommend Jennifer Elizabeth Photography for any type of photography session

Sent on 07/15/2018

Deniz · Married on 08/25/2018

Jennifer is such an amazing person and photographer! We’re so glad we had her do our wedding photos! We loved every single photo she captured and she went out of her way to make sure our day was amazing. She was very supportive when we got a rain scare and helped us make the best of the situation. She worked really well with our other vendors and the whole day ended up being SO perfect. She is very flexible with changes to wedding day plans, her wedding photo packages are very customizable and affordable for the amazing quality you get, and I would definitely recommend her to every future bride. Thank you so much Jennifer for making sure we have beautiful pictures of memories that will last us a lifetime!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful experience with our engagement and wedding photography!! My sister-in-law also booked her upon our recommendation.
    Communication was easy. She kept our big day running ahead of schedule. And the photos are amazing!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

I met Jen when she photographed a wedding I was in back in 2015. After seeing how easy she was to work with and how many BEAUTIFUL pictures she captured for my friend, I knew when I got engaged that I wanted her to be my photographer. I can't speak highly enough of her service, professionalism, talent, and kindness. Even when I freaked out a few weeks before my wedding, I reached out to Jen and she helped me plan out my "day-of timeline" - totally above the call of duty! She is a joy to work with and I'd recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Jen is simply amazing. I couldn’t have asked for more. From the start not only was she professional but so compassionate and caring to make sure our day was planned how we wanted it. She is very organized and knows a lot about locations, time management, and how to get the perfect shot whether it is raining, sunny, inside or outside. Our wedding memories are going to be what we have forever from the best day of our lives and Jen made sure we had many of them and that they were the best quality. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/03/2017

Appreciated the responsiveness and professionalism!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ed · Married on 08/05/2017

Jennifer was awesome! She took the initiative to schedule consultations with us and helped with recommendations on pictures and locations based on what we wanted. Her pricing was more than reasonable from our research and got all of our pictures back to us within 10 days. She even had a few samples back to us in 24hrs.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Liz · Married on 10/08/2016

Jen was an absolute joy, from the engagement pictures, through the wedding photos. So kind, accommodating and genuinely helpful. The images captured of the aforementioned events let me know for sure I'll be calling on her services for maternity (and other things) in the future. She has a warm, caring touch, that's rare in just anyone. Worth it! All the little moments were captured in addition to the large ones. In my engagement and wedding photos I notice not a physical imperfection, but just a gathering of joy. I am awed at every turn. Thanks, Jen!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Jen was a true pleasure to work with. My husband and I were blown away by our Wedding pictures! They were beyond anything we could have imagined. Jen thought of every detail. Things I did not even know I would have wanted a picture of she took and boy was I glad she did!. Jen really went out of her way to help me in the planning process. She researched venues for pictures and really went above and beyond in making my life while planning our Wedding easier. I can not say enough good things about her quality of work as a photographer and just an overall wonderful, helpful and caring person. My husband and I will cherish our Wedding photos forever.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/02/2016

Jennifer was wonderful ! She had a vision of exactly the perfect picture and she captured it every time! She was a pleasure to work with and really went above and beyond to make us feel special and important . I highly recommend her

Sent on 07/26/2016

Bethany · Married on 06/18/2016

Jennifer is an outstanding photographer whose skill for capturing life is unparalleled. She goes above and beyond the services she promises to provide (which are already quite extensive), to not only scope out all of the sites for your pictures, but also to talk with the site vendors, wedding coordinators, DJs, and anyone else who might have insight into how the wedding day might go - in short she covers all of her bases (and yours) and is prepared for anything. She is professional, arrives early and makes the photo shoot relaxing and fun for everyone involved. She even carries an event emergency kit (which helped save several problems on my wedding day). Her creativity and skill help her capture impromptu moments which give life to the photos - she takes more than pictures, she documents emotions, feelings and life. Of everything that I worried about on my wedding day, she was the one part I didn't have to. Her outstanding engagement picture shoot, and quick turn-around of the images, gave me complete confidence in her abilities, and I was not disappointed on my wedding day. More than anyone, she made me feel calm, beautiful and cared for. The final pictures we received far surpassed what I had expected (and my expectations were high). I spent a year and a half planning my wedding and it was over in a day, but Jennifer captured the efforts of all of my hard work, and the wonderful party I shared with the most meaningful people in my life. Her work is vibrant, passionate and inspirational, organized in a meaningful chronology of the best moments of life. For weddings, engagements, graduation, and any other significant life event you will find no one better able to capture life's best memories then Jennifer. If you are lucky enough to book her, you, like me, will find yourself humbled and overwhelmed with gratitude for the amazing pictures she will take for you.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Amber · Married on 05/14/2016

Jen captured our family portrait session PERFECTLY! I cannot emphasize enough how compfortable Jen made us feel in front of the camera. It’s hard to get a 6 month old to cooperate during family photos, but Jen knew just what to do to make him smile and laugh!! But wait...then we received our photos (quickly I should add)!!! I loved them so much that I cried. Every photo Jen captured was absolutely beautiful! I cannot thank her enough for captuing these precious moments. I cannot wait to work with Jen again!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jennifer did a wonderful job with our small and non traditional wedding. There was also a limited amount of time to work with, and she exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 04/27/2016