Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jennifer Eckerman, Vocalist

I have been singing at weddings and special events for 15 years! I have an extensive collection of songs you can choose from or you can choose your own song(s). I truly enjoy being part of weddings and music can set your day apart, making it even more memorable. I will travel to your location and have demo CDs to help you make decisions. I meet directly with brides/grooms/family to go over the songs and sing for you in person. I have worked with music from all genres from Phantom of the Opera, classical music, country music, popular music, etc.

6 Reviews for Jennifer Eckerman, Vocalist

kristin · Married on 05/03/2008

Jennifer sang a selection from Phantom Of The Opera at my wedding. It was the song, "All I Ask Of You." When my mother first heard the song years ago, I remember her saying, that would be beautiful in a wedding, IF you could find anyone able to sing it. Jennifer nailed it. Every note was crystal clear without any wavering. She was professional and a joy to be around. I was beaming as she sang everything i felt. She even had the ceremony coordinator looking for Klenex. Anyone using her could feel confident that the vocals would be one less thing they would have to worry about. I highly recommend her!!!
    Thanks again Jennifer!

Sent on 03/08/2009

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2006

Jennifer has the most beautiful voice and made my wedding day extra special because of it. She is so accomidating and easy to work with. She is worth every penny. She has been singing for many years and comes with many suggestions if you are not sure of what songs to choose.

She has a gift that is amazing and would be a great addition to anyone's wedding. If your looking for singing during the ceremony or the reception when your wanting to dedicate a song, that first dance, or that special father/daughter dance.

She is absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 03/09/2009

Carol · Married on 08/27/2006

Jennifer was wonderful!! It was a privilege having her sing at my wedding ceremony….she is so talented, professional and brought our wedding experience to the next level. I received many raves after the ceremony! I would most defiantly consider her for future events and would highly recommend her for any kind of engagement. Her beautiful voice was one of the highlights of our ceremony and helped create memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 03/07/2009

Award

• Hair and Makeup by Angell
    Hair and Makeup by Angell Wedding Hair & Makeup

BEAUTIFUL VOICE........

• Colleen Rosenthal Photography
    Colleen Rosenthal Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are considering a vocalist for your wedding, please go no further. Just hire Jennifer. I get to hear a lot of vocalists at weddings and they just do not compare. Her voice is somehow "spirit connected" and her song brings a new consciousness to all gathered.

• Odenwald Company
    Odenwald Company Wedding Planners

Jennifer has a beautiful voice. At my wedding I asked her to sing in French. She learned the song and blew eveyone away at my ceremony. She is kind, easy to work with and cares about making each persons day special. I would recomend Jennifer to anyone who wants a professional to sing at their wedding to bring it over the top.

• Paso Robles, 93446 See on map