7777 Niwot Road, Longmont, CO 80503 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Jenni Maroney Photography

about jenni....

i am a lifestyle photographer for stylish brides.

i am an extremely passionate person and pour my heart and soul into my business. i am a daughter, a sister, a best friend, and a new wife!! my favorite color is yellow (mostly because when i was younger i thought no one liked yellow and i felt bad for it). i have 2 crazy dogs, walter (135 lb. great dane) and ava (80 lb. adopted mutt) that keep me on my toes. i grew up in vermont in a town where the cows out-numbered the people, however i am a city girl at heart. i love weddings -- i love being part of the energy and capturing all of those amazing moments on your special day. i truly feel i am one of the luckiest girls in the world. i love my family. i love my job. i love my clients.

I easily relate to many of my brides when I meet them for their first consultation. I just got married myself. I am about the same age as most of my brides. And I was completely overwhelmed by the entire "wedding planning" process! I try to help eliminate some of the stress by really getting to know my clients before I ever pick up my camera. My brides end up not just hiring me for my images; they're hiring me for me.

Follow Jenni Maroney Photography on

3 Reviews for Jenni Maroney Photography

Holly · Married on 10/31/2010

Jenni was amazing - she's super-organized, so family pictures went very quickly and very creative, so you get amazing shots. We had so much fun working with her during the engagement session and the wedding. We also got our album and discs with all of our pictures just 2 months after our wedding! Talk about instant gratification! I love our pictures and smile every time I look at them.

I can't say enough good things about Jenni. Hire her for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/05/2011

Chad · Married on 08/07/2010

We got married at Cielo Castle Pines on August 7th. After meeting with several photographers we immediatley fell in love with Jenni, and her work. She truly cared about our wedding and did so many small things on top of her amazing photos to make her our most valued vendor! Photos are the most important thing on a wedding day and Jenni made it happen. Her photos are unreal in quality and capturing the emotions of the day. She had a photo show during the wedding of shots taken during the ceremony, sent me the rights to the photos, shows up on time, puts together an amazing album, and again, truly cares about your wedding. We spent alot of money for our wedding and we are soooooo glad we picked Jenni to help us with our day.

YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER PHOTOGRAPER!

Thanks again Jenni!!!

If you have any questions anout our experience with Jenni, or would like to talk to me more in detail, feel free to reach us at cspencert@msn.com

Chad & Carly

Sent on 02/06/2011

Anna · Married on 05/22/2010

Jenni Maroney is an amazing photographer! She takes the time to get to know you and your partner and is extremely helpful with most anything wedding related. I have only positive things to say about Jenni and her work. I have not only recommended her to all of my engaged friends but anyone who is having children.

Sent on 02/09/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jenni Maroney Photography 1
    $500 OFF ALL 2011 DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY!!
    $500 off all 2011 Destination Wedding Photography Packages. Limited space. Contact us today for details!

• the garden path co
    the garden path co Wedding Florists

Jenny and I have worked many weddings together, the results she brings are stellar, her service and professionalism are unbelievable. It is always a pleasure to work with her.

• Lionscrest Manor
    Lionscrest Manor Mansion Weddings

Jenni is a vendor that we hope to see more of and are sure that we will get that pleasure. When you choose Jenni do it with confidence that the day of she will be there to capture the event and help you feel at ease with the spotlight. Creatively capturing your life event is the one decision of your wedding that you will get to hold on to when all the rest is over. Trust Jenni to keep those memories alive in her work.

• Save the Date Events
    Save the Date Events Wedding Planners

Jenni is one of my favorite photographers in Colorado. Not only is she incredibly talented, she is an absolute sweetheart. My clients love her and she always exceeds their expectations. She is truly a calming presence on the wedding day.

• 7777 Niwot Road Longmont, 80503 See on map