Jenna Cirino Hair Design

Wakefield, MA View map Visit website

Jenna Cirino Hair Design is an artistic hair stylist based out of Waltham, Massachusetts. With lots of creativity in her work, Jenna views your hair as a blank canvas that she uses to create wearable art; art that will make you feel beautiful on the inside and out. She realizes that art forms change and are constantly re-invented, which is why she will keep your hairstyle modern and sleek for your event to keep up with the everchanging times. You deserve to relax on your wedding day, so let Jenna Cirino Hair Design take all of the cosmetic stresses away that surround your big day.

Jenna Cirino Hair Design offers various hair styles in her wedding event package pricing. Styles of hair include updos or blowouts for the bride, her family, and her bridal party. There are also beauty and health services available to clients. Other services offered in their package pricing include:

• Group services
  • Hair coloring
  • Hair extensions
  • Textured styling
  • On-site hair
  • Haircuts
  • Perms

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$195

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Tabitha K. Married on 09/11/2021

Incredible

Jenna was absolutely amazing- she was not only so so talented but also made everyone feel incredibly comfortable and added to the whole getting ready experience. I don’t feel like you can always say that every person got the same amount of attention and love to their hair style so I was extra impressed with how she handled not only myself but every bridesmaid. Some of my bridesmaids didn’t know exactly what they wanted and she was also able to improvise on the spot!

For my own hair she did even better than I hoped. I really struggled to explain what I was looking for and she really helped me through the process.

One of my bridesmaids had already booked her for their own wedding :)

Can’t say enough good things! (If you can’t tell haha)
    Vanessa Married on 04/29/2021

Bridal hair

Jenna did an amazing job. My hair looked beautiful and elegant.
    Kelly R. Married on 10/11/2020

Gorgeous Hair

The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the cancellation of my destination wedding. Our respective families did not feel comfortable with traveling but still insisted on a wedding prior to any makeup plans we made in relation to travel date. I suddenly found myself planning a new wedding in seven weeks. I reached out to Jenna who was very responsive to the many needs and questions I had during such a short time frame. On the wedding day Jenna styled hair for seven women of varying hair thickness and length. Every single one of us had an outstanding experience with Jenna. I have long thick hair and I always worry about having someone new work with my hair, but I have never had my hair look so wonderful on the first try. We could not have been happier with with Jenna's skill. I am very grateful to have found such an amazing artist last minute and would highly recommend to those looking for future events.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

915 Main St Wakefield, MA, 01880
781-705-7135
Location of (Jenna Cirino Hair Design)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding