Jenna Cirino Hair Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Tabitha K. Married on 09/11/2021

Incredible

Jenna was absolutely amazing- she was not only so so talented but also made everyone feel incredibly comfortable and added to the whole getting ready experience. I don’t feel like you can always say that every person got the same amount of attention and love to their hair style so I was extra impressed with how she handled not only myself but every bridesmaid. Some of my bridesmaids didn’t know exactly what they wanted and she was also able to improvise on the spot!

For my own hair she did even better than I hoped. I really struggled to explain what I was looking for and she really helped me through the process.

One of my bridesmaids had already booked her for their own wedding :)

Can’t say enough good things! (If you can’t tell haha)
    Vanessa Married on 04/29/2021

Bridal hair

Jenna did an amazing job. My hair looked beautiful and elegant.
    Kelly R. Married on 10/11/2020

Gorgeous Hair

The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the cancellation of my destination wedding. Our respective families did not feel comfortable with traveling but still insisted on a wedding prior to any makeup plans we made in relation to travel date. I suddenly found myself planning a new wedding in seven weeks. I reached out to Jenna who was very responsive to the many needs and questions I had during such a short time frame. On the wedding day Jenna styled hair for seven women of varying hair thickness and length. Every single one of us had an outstanding experience with Jenna. I have long thick hair and I always worry about having someone new work with my hair, but I have never had my hair look so wonderful on the first try. We could not have been happier with with Jenna's skill. I am very grateful to have found such an amazing artist last minute and would highly recommend to those looking for future events.
    Cassie Married on 12/15/2019

Look no further!

I booked Jenna for my wedding and I am SO glad that I did! She is amazing, and so, so good at what she does. Jenna colored my hair prior to the big day, and with the way she did my updo, it accentuated the coloring perfectly. It was gorgeous and I received SO many compliments about my hair! Each of my girls had different hair types and lengths as well, and Jenna and her team were able to work with each to create stunning styles for each of them. Super friendly, amazing service, and a reasonable price point… I would highly recommend booking her for your wedding!
    Kristen A. Married on 10/19/2019

Jenna did an amazing job on my wedding day!

I got married April 24, 2021 after many many months of not being sure how many people/what type of wedding we'd be able to have. About 6 weeks out we decided to have a ceremony and 40 person dinner. Jenna was wonderful throughout the process. She was very responsive to all of my emails/texts. She referred me to my makeup person. The day of the wedding she was early and ready to go. She did my mom's hair and my hair. My hair looked AMAZING and held up all day. I just got back my pictures and my hair looked good from all angles! After a crazy stressful year I was so happy to have Jenna there on the day of my wedding to make sure my hair turned out amazing and everything went smoothly. Would totally recommend!
  • Raychel
    Raychel M. Married on 10/12/2019

She was the best!

She was so great! My hair came out amazing and so did all my bridesmaids hair. She was also very friendly and fun! I would recommend her to everyone.
  • Jilliann
    Jilliann Married on 09/13/2019

An excellent experience

Jenna was amazing! She helped put me at ease when I was nervous about the hairstyle I wanted for my wedding. She executed the style I chose perfectly and I got so many compliments! She brought along one of her other stylists to help with my crew and even my makeup artists said they had never met a better/more professional hair stylist team! All my 6 bridesmaids LOVED their styles!
  • Marissa
    Marissa A. Married on 08/23/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Jenna, I can’t thank you enough for being my hairstylist on my wedding day! You were amazing from start to finish. Before the wedding, Jenna was always just a text away! The day of, she arrived bright and early, and set up so quickly. The whole day it felt like I was just hanging out with a girl friend - she was personable and friendly and got along with all of my girls. She was so attentive to what each girl wanted and was able to create something beautiful for those out who weren’t really sure what they wanted to begin with. She even redid part of my hair when I wasn’t sure about the volume of it. It came out so so perfectly, and I felt so beautiful when she was done! I can’t thank you enough Jenna! 💕 We all loved working with you!
  • Julia
    Julia W. Married on 07/06/2019

Go with Jenna!!

Jenna is so talented!! Each of my bridesmaids and I wanted vastly different styles, from loose waves surrounded by flowers to fancy updos and everything in between. She nailed each one. She was also so much fun to spend the day with. It honestly made all the difference to start a long stressful day with such an easygoing and talented person who made sure we all looked fantastic — whatever fantastic meant to each of us.
    Leah Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Wedding hair

Jenna is an amazing hairstylist. She made sure I looked beautiful on my wedding day, I decided on extensions and she made the look perfect! My bridal party loved her! I highly recommend Jenna.
    Michelle Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing work

Jenna did my hair as well as my seven bridesmaid’s and my mother’s for my wedding day. I would highly recommend Jenna. Everyone wanted different hair styles and she listened to all of our wishes and made each look happen. She was efficient and finished everyone’s hair with time to spare.
    Leading up to our wedding day Jenna was quick to respond and made me feel much more at ease about any questions I had. She is a great value for what you get and you will not regret hiring her for your big day!
    Kristina Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection delivered !

Jenna was so amazing to work with! Not only was she fun and polite and professional but every single person she worked on looked absolutely amazing. Jenna did my bridal hair, 7 bridesmaids, and two mothers. Every single person looked absolutely stunning and everyone loved their hair. Would recommend Jenna 100x over not only for weddings but for any occasion!
    Katerina Married on 04/13/2019

Speechlessly in Love

Absolutely speechless! Jenna was the first hair stylist I contacted and when I had my first trial with her I knew that I found the one who would help create my Beautiful look of my wedding day! After our appointment I immediately cancelled other appointments I made with other stylists!! My husband was left speechless at the alter on how Beautiful I looked! Jenna went above and beyond in helping create this look for me with going out and shopping for additional accessories I needed for my day(hair extensions). I had 3 bridesmaids along with my mom, and 2 family members who got their hair done. Her timing was on point and she was so organized and so sweet to work with! I kept getting complimented all night on how beautiful my hair looked! She has hands of gold and I am extremely happy with how everything turned out! Thank you so much Jenna for help with making my wedding day so special and memorable!!
    Nangall Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful work!

Jenna was so easy to work with and did a great job. She listened to what each woman wanted and came up with beautiful styles for everyone. Her prices can't be beat, but the quality is on par with much more expensive work.
    Denise Married on 10/05/2018
    Jenna was a dream to work with! She made sure to set my hair prior to other girls getting ready so that it would have time to cool and stay curled for the whole day. She made my 1920s hair dreams come true with beautiful finger waves that stayed put for the whole night. She was able to complete about 8 hairstyles in about 4 hrs - most being updos with some challenging curly hair. She's fun and personable, works within your budget, making it stress free for you on your wedding day. The price of my hair included the trial, there is a travel fee but it is reasonable. She also recommended a fantastic makeup artist - both worked incredibly well together. See for yourself in the photos - hire Jenna!
    Katelyn Married on 09/07/2018
    Jenna is amazing in many ways, she is very prompt to answer, has much experience with all types of hair, needs little direction on how to make someone’s hair looks beautiful, gets right to work being time efficient, and is cost effective. Initially I reached out to Jenna based on photographs online of updos and hair styles she had previously done. Then I found out she offers half off pricing for Friday and Sunday weddings, which not only was a huge help to me, but also my bridesmaids. And not only that, unlike everyone else I contacted, she didn’t charge for a trial if you signed a contract with her and paid a small deposit. Nowadays the price of weddings add up quick so I was very lucky to find someone who does beautiful work and also was more reasonably priced. All my bridesmaids loved their hair for my wedding, and one of my bridesmaids who is engaged asked for Jenna’s Information just a couple days after my wedding because she was so impressed with her! You can’t go wrong choosing jenna for your hairstylist ??
    Raija Married on 03/03/2018
    Jenna is such a professional - and so much fun to work with. She listens well and interpreted exactly what I wanted my hair to look like (and didn't try anything that would've been too risky for me). She has beautiful taste and is incredibly friendly, fun and efficient. Definitely call her for any event!
    Julie Married on 01/06/2018
    I can't say enough good words about Jenna and her amazing work :) I spotted Jenna's post with her discount offer, after I browsed through her pictures, I contacted her right away for my daughter's wedding. As much as I wanted my daughter's hair done professionally, we omitted it in order to stay on track with our budget. I told my daughter, we both felt really good about Jenna's work and the great discounted package. We passed along Jenna's service to all 8 bridesmaids & flower girl, we made it clear that there is no pressure for them to have their hair done. The gals were so pleased with the affordable price and with her posted work, we ended up with 9 hair appointments with Jenna!
    I don't know if it is the common industry practice but Jenna's price for the bride includes a trial run. She met us at the church so she could get familiar with working with my daughter's hair, thus be fully prepared for the wedding day. She gave good & honest input and suggestions. She's prompt with the appointment and took the time to get to know what my daughter wanted. She's pleasant and very professional. She does lovely work quickly.
    On the wedding day, I was busy about doing stuff so I left the gals once Jenna was set up. As far as I know, everyone was pleased with their hair and Jenna managed to squeeze in 2 more appointments for both moms at the last minute :) Thank you again, Jenna! Your discount offer was such a blessing, you made it possible for us to have our hair all so pretty for the wedding. Thank you for blessing all of us with your talent and service.

Jenna had all of us ready before the scheduled time for the group pictures @ 1 p.m. i absolutely and happily give Jenna a resounding HIGHT FIVE & THUMB UP for her service. I highly recommend Jenna. Book your event with her, you will not regret it :)
    Lacey Married on 12/07/2017
    I love jenna! Ive been going to her for over ten years now, she always nails it.
    Jennifer Married on 10/15/2017
    Jenna is an amazing hairdresser. She is up to date with the latest trends and hairstyles. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Melinda Married on 10/15/2017
    Jenna has been my hairstylist for many years. She’s very knowledgeable on all the latest styles. She pays close attention to detail. She’s very professional. She styles my hair for all events! Highly recommend!

Jenna Cirino Hair Design's reply:

Why thank you Melinda! I think "perfectionist" should have been my middle name. hehe. I guess I just love what I do, thanks for pointing it out! :)
    Kristen Married on 08/26/2017
    If you want to look your best on your big day look no further ! Jenna is the best at what she does and know how to make every bride look amazing.
    Nicole Married on 07/03/2017

Jenna is excellent!!!

Jenna was professional, she did an amazing job with my hair and my bridal partyy! Thank you Jenna.
    Kelli Married on 05/21/2017
    I’ve worked with Jenna for my wedding and more! For the big day, she was easy to schedule and was able to manage the time to do multiple do’s (I had an early wedding). She was so accommodating. Working on my hair regularly I find her insightful, always ready with ideas. She knows what looks good on your hair type! I would definitely recommend Jenna always!!!!!

Jenna Cirino Hair Design's reply:

Thanks so much Kel, I love accommodating large wedding parties ! It definitely makes the time go by fast, I try to gauge the time as well, so things stay on track. I appreciate your awesome words and always love seeing your beautiful self!
    Lauren Married on 05/20/2017
    Jenna did such a beautiful job as my hair stylist for my wedding. She worked on myself and my bridal party and could not have been more professional. She arrived early and had us all done in the time she promised. The styles she created were wonderful! She is cool, calm, and collected and kept me calm most importantly! My hair lasted all night and got many compliments. I would recommend her to friends, family, and anyone who needs hair design for your big day.