13203 S 48th St, Phoenix, AZ 85044 Map · Phone number

About Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist

Congratulations on your engagement! This is such a special time in your life and I am honored to be apart of your wedding day.

My name is Jena Irby and I have been an aesthetician and makeup artist since 2003. I currently own my own skin care business, SkinFIT Aesthetics, located within an Ahwatukee physician’s office, and specialize in facials, peels, dermaplaning, waxing, spray tan, and bridal makeup! I love everything about my career, but have discovered my absolute passion is bridal and special event makeup!

As a Phoenix, Arizona based makeup artist, I travel to my brides and clients and provide both traditional and airbrush makeup services on location in the privacy of their own home, hotel, or wedding venue. Travel includes, but is not limited to Chandler, Gilbert, Ahwatukee, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and Phoenix.

Follow Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist on

23 Reviews for Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist

• Nataly

Nataly · Married on 02/17/2018

Jena Irby is an amazing makeup artist. At my trial appointment, Jena asked what I wanted to look like on my wedding day and I brought in pictures for inspiration and she did an amazing job! Additionally, Jena is very professional, kind, punctual,and possesses excellent communication skills. I had some changes to the makeup that I wanted her to implement on my wedding day and she did exactly as I had asked. I highly recommend Jena for makeup application services, you will not be disappointed!

Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist 1
    Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist 2
    Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist 3
    Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist 4
  • shops4fn

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2016

Jena Irby is a phenomenal makeup artist! She did my bridal makeup along with some of my bridesmaids' makeup for my April wedding and we were all stunning after she did her magic. I've never liked any makeup artist's work on me, but I loved Jena's. She listened to everything I wanted and truly impressed me with her professionalism and quality of work. I highly recommend her because she is worth every penny!

I LOVE JENA! SHE IS AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, KIND AND SO TALENTED! I RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE! SHE WILL MAKE YOU LOOK PERFECT FOR ANY EVENT!

Award

Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 59.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 79.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 59.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes