Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist

Phoenix, AZ View map

Congratulations on your engagement! This is such a special time in your life and I am honored to be apart of your wedding day.

My name is Jena Irby and I have been an aesthetician and makeup artist since 2003. I currently own my own skin care business, SkinFIT Aesthetics, located within an Ahwatukee physician’s office, and specialize in facials, peels, dermaplaning, waxing, spray tan, and bridal makeup! I love everything about my career, but have discovered my absolute passion is bridal and special event makeup!

As a Phoenix, Arizona based makeup artist, I travel to my brides and clients and provide both traditional and airbrush makeup services on location in the privacy of their own home, hotel, or wedding venue. Travel includes, but is not limited to Chandler, Gilbert, Ahwatukee, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and Phoenix.

Meredith Married on 04/17/2020
    Jena has done my makeup for several weddings and events. The reason it's been several weddings is because I have recommended and requested that the next set of weddings after the first must use her for makeup services. Jena is a super talented makeup artist that makes you feel absolutely stunning. She listens to what you like and want and also has an eye for what would look best. Absolutely the best of the best and the talent she has is amazing. I will continue to recommend and use Jena for upcoming events and will absolutely use her for my own wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this extremely talented young woman!
  • Nataly
    Nataly Married on 02/17/2018
    Jena Irby is an amazing makeup artist. At my trial appointment, Jena asked what I wanted to look like on my wedding day and I brought in pictures for inspiration and she did an amazing job! Additionally, Jena is very professional, kind, punctual,and possesses excellent communication skills. I had some changes to the makeup that I wanted her to implement on my wedding day and she did exactly as I had asked. I highly recommend Jena for makeup application services, you will not be disappointed!
  • shops4fn
    Jennifer Married on 04/02/2016
    Jena Irby is a phenomenal makeup artist! She did my bridal makeup along with some of my bridesmaids' makeup for my April wedding and we were all stunning after she did her magic. I've never liked any makeup artist's work on me, but I loved Jena's. She listened to everything I wanted and truly impressed me with her professionalism and quality of work. I highly recommend her because she is worth every penny!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

13203 S 48th St Phoenix, 85044
Location of (Jena Irby Makeup Artistry, on location Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding