Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number

About Jeff Weeks Photography

My name is Jeff Weeks, and I am an award-winning photographer based in Vermont’s Champlain Valley. I am a Vermont wedding photographer and member of Vermont Professional Photographers and the Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals. My work has appeared in local and national media outlets, in posters and promotional advertising materials, and in various wedding blogs and websites. I have over a decade of experience capturing moments for people who want to hold onto them forever.

I'm extremely adept technically, but my core strength as a photographer lies in my ability to put people at ease. Friendly, funny, and calming. My clients look their best when they feel like they can just be themselves.

Style and Approach

Color. Beautiful light. Visual storytelling. A little well-placed drama. I started many years ago as a landscape photographer. I see color, light, texture, and composition in distinctive ways, and it definitely shows in my body of work.

I employ a hybrid approach. At the wedding I spend most of my time working in photojournalist mode, capturing your family and friends truly experiencing your wedding. I stay out of the way and let it happen naturally in front of my camera. I also LOVE making bridal portraits. Even the most no-drama person appreciates a little romance on their wedding day.

Drop me a line! I'd love to learn more about you, and talk to you about the ways I can make your wedding even better.

Follow Jeff Weeks Photography on

Jeff Weeks Photography 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2018

Breathtaking Photos

Jeff was a pleasure to work with and made as feel as though it was just my husband and I enjoying our day. He captured the moments we didn't even realize could be captured. The pictures are a great way for us to relive our wedding day over and over. Our friends and family give us compliments on our pictures all the time and talk about what a great photographer we had! If I was to do it all again one thing I know for sure is that I would hire Jeff again without even thinking twice.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Christina

Christina Gase · Married on 09/29/2018

Talented, professional, puts people at ease, tireless

We were extremely glad we choose Jeff as our photographer for our wedding! He has a trove of spontaneous ideas with a great eye for lighting, color and arrangement of people - all while being personable and easygoing. We really enjoyed our hours with him! He worked very hard to capture spontaneous moments of us, friends, family, and kids throughout the day and night without being intrusive. For a wedding in 2004 our family had hired the most highly recommended/ rated photographers in the Chicago area for near 4x the price. Thus our expectations were just naturally quite high due to previous experience. Jeff was able to less intrusively capture great shots and more spontaneous moments than those photographers. We would definitely choose him again for other events!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Jeff Weeks Photography 8
    Jeff Weeks Photography 9
    Jeff Weeks Photography 10
    Jeff Weeks Photography 11
    Jeff Weeks Photography 12

Joanna · Married on 05/27/2018

Professional, calming presence during the event with beautiful results

We connected with Jeff through a friend recommendation. From the initial phone call we knew we were working with a professional and allowed him to do his magic since we did not have concrete expectations (other than beautiful photos to memorize our day). On the day of the even, Jeff was a calming presence, not intrusive at all, yet able to capture all important moments. It was not a particularly sunny day, even rained a couple drops during the ceremony, which you cannot tell at all from the photos. Jeff took advantage of the natural lighting and created most beautiful portraits of us in the Lake Champlain scenery. I really appreciated photos capturing details of our floral work, decoration accents and general atmosphere of our venue. He also took candid photos of many of our guests and captured all important aspects of the ceremony and the wedding. I really appreciated how easy to work with and calm he was and that he did majority of his work "behind the scenes", so we could focus on enjoying the day. I highly recommend Jeff and would use his services again with no doubt.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jeff Weeks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress