Jeff Scott Guitarist & DJ Ceremony & Reception music

Jeff Scott Guitarist & DJ Ceremony & Reception music

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jeff Scott Guitarist & DJ Ceremony & Reception music

35 Years Of Experience

*Live AND DJ Music- Elegant & impressive!

*VOTED #1 in Orlando Magazine's 2017 Best Of Weddings Awards!

*Perfect for any occasion including wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, wedding reception, Rehearsal dinner & elegant dinners, corporate & holiday parties. Any style, any occasion!

*FOR MORE INFO, Music, videos, FAQ's, rates & over 75 reviews, please visit:  www.JeffScottGuitarist.com/weddings

Available as: solo guitar, duos, Jazz groups, DJ/ MC

Any style including Classical, Jazz, Spanish, Popular/ Rock.

35 years experience

Serving all of Central Florida and beyond including: Orlando, Daytona, Cocoa, Melbourne, Tampa, Sarasota, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, and more.

Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, Jeff has been performing, recording, and teaching music for 35 years. Performing over 150 shows each year, Jeff is an extremely versatile musician, and has toured extensively throughout the United States and Canada.  He performs in a variety of music styles and settings including solo Classical guitar, Jazz, and Rock groups. He is a graduate of Baldwin Wallace College in Berea, Ohio, where he received his Bachelor of Music degree in Classical Guitar Performance.  He has studied under many world renowned guitar teachers, many who are proteges of the great guitarist Andres Segovia, commonly recognized as the greatest classical guitarist ever.

Since moving to Orlando in 1996, Jeff has performed at all of the major concert venues in the area, including House Of Blues concert hall, Hard Rock Live, Bob Carr Performing Arts Center, Orlando O-rena, Orange County Convention Center, as well as all the world famous theme parks including Walt Disney World, The Disney Institute, Universal Studios, Universal Islands of Adventure, and Sea World… and private events at virtually every area museum, hotel, country club, and fine dining restaurant.

See more Bio here:  www.JeffScottGuitarist.com/bio

MUSIC SERVICES- Guitar & DJ

Perfect for any occasion including corporate dinners and parties, wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, elegant dinners, wedding receptions, anniversaries, and holiday parties.  The solo guitar is classy and elegant without being overbearing, as are the duos and jazz groupsAvailable as solo guitar, duos, Jazz groups, DJ/ MC… any style, any occasion.

What I offer

I provide both live music AND DJ/MC, so that works extremely well for weddings to add a nice variety for your guests, giving you the best of both worlds and a very nice mixture.   My most common package for weddings is:  live solo guitar music for ceremony prelude music, the ceremony itself (sound system and lavalier microphone for officiant included, so people can actually HEAR your vows!), and through cocktail hour.  Then I switch to DJ/MC to introduce the bridal party, DJ the first dance, and introduce people for toasts.  From there, I play more elegant live guitar music for a nice ambiance through dinner, and finally switch to DJ for the last few hours for after dinner dancing.  Don't forget music for your rehearsal dinner, as the solo guitar is perfect for that also (MC and wireless mic included for toasts)!

Styles of Live Music performed

I customize the music to YOUR tastes , so just let me know how you envision it and I’ll make it happen!  I’m there to do the music YOU want to hear!  I usually perform a mixture of styles for the live music so there’s something enjoyable for everyone, anything from traditional Classical guitar music of Bach, Tarrega, Sor, Giuliani Albeniz, and even Mozart, & Beethoven arrangements and more, to Jazz standards in the tradition of Frank Sinatra/ Rat Pack, John Pizzarelli, Nat King Cole, Wes Montgomery, Lenny Breau and others (i.e. Fly Me To The Moon, All Of Me, It’s Only a Paper Moon, Georgia On My Mind, Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five” and other Jazz standards), to Spanish & Flamenco guitar selections of Albeniz, “Malaguena”, Jobim / Latin Bossa Novas and other traditional Spanish pieces, to Popular acoustic music like Beatles (Let It Be, Here Comes the Sun, Yesterday, Something, many more), Eric Clapton (Wonderful Tonight, Layla), Jimmy Buffett (Margaritaville, Changes.. and more), James Taylor, and Love songs of things like Unchained Melody, Can’t Help Falling In Love With You, Love me Tender, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, What A Wonderful World, and even solo acoustic arrangements of Classic Rock greats like Eagles (Hotel California, Desperado, Take It Easy), Rush, Triumph, Yes, Jimi Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd (Sweet Home Alabama),  Led Zeppelin, and more…whatever suits your tastes.

For The Finest In Music For Any Occasion:
Music By Jeff Scott
“The Best In Orlando”
Available as: Solo Guitar, Jazz Duos & Groups, DJ / MC
Any style including: Classical, Jazz, Spanish/Latin, Top 40/Variety, Rock
Any occasion including:
wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, reception, rehearsal dinners

** DJ/MC included with all acts **

Microphones (2)
Sample Music (2)
Instrumental-Duo (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Jeff was nothing short of amazing. He was incredibly responsive to all of our needs and requests. Communication was a breeze. Jeff knew the music we wanted, made requests for the rarer music when necessary, and went out of his way to find the other stuff. Our personal meeting with him went very well, as we communicated our wants and needs and he let us know what was possible and what would look/sound good. On our wedding day, he was awesome. Everything was the perfect volume and on queue, his acoustic guitar cocktail hour was reported to be great, and he basically served as another wedding planner/coordinator, keeping everything on the schedule. Above all, he is super personable. If I could give more stars I would.

Profile Picture Marcos, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jeff is an absolute dream to work with! He performed our ceremony, cocktail and dinner music before switching into high gear for our reception.

About 6 months prior to my husband and I becoming engaged, we attended our friend's wedding where Jeff was the DJ. I left that wedding stating that Jeff did an amazing job and that I had so much fun on the dance floor. In the very early stages of planning our wedding, my parents attended an "open house" at the venue we were looking at and it just so happened Jeff was playing his guitar at this event. When I arrived, my dad stated "Cortney, you have to listen to this guy playing the guitar. He's playing a song I didn't even think could be played acoustically." I kind of brushed my dad off because in the back of my mind, I already knew I was going to ask my friend for the contact information for their DJ. My father kept pressing, so I finally took the information that he had picked up at the open house. Come to find out, Jeff was the guy in both situations! I couldn't have been more pleased.

As a huge Mumford & Sons fan, I was very set on three songs that I wanted to be apart of my ceremony. For anyone that knows the band, they are four vocals and musicians but that didn't stop Jeff in creating the solo arrangements that I had requested. Jeff is beyond talented and never gave me any hesitation that he would not be able to arrange what I wanted. He went above and beyond in providing the arrangements that were important for me on my wedding day and I cannot thank him enough for that.

He also was extremely professional and accommodating throughout the entire planning and day-of our wedding. He is very detail oriented, which makes it near-impossible to forget any detail. We put our trust in Jeff to provide a stellar night on the dance floor and he sure did deliver! We are so happy that Jeff was a part of our wedding and made it a night to remember!

Photo of Jeff Scott Guitarist & DJ Ceremony & Reception music in Orlando, FL - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Cortney , 1/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Reception, Sound/PA System

Jeff was very professional! The ceremony music was perfect and went so smoothly. He also played the guitar while we were eating lunch and it sounded amazing! I got a lot of compliments from my guests about his professionalism and friendliness!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/18/17, 2 Reviews