12 Lake Garda Drive, Unionville, CT 06085 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About JEFF PRZECH

Jeff Przech is an experienced and professional musician. With a career that is in its 17th year, Jeff has played well over 1000 shows all across the country. He also has two albums of original music and three singles that can be found on all digital music outlets.

In his time as a musician, Jeff has played many weddings all over New England and New York. He knows his job is to help make your wedding day memorable and with his professionalism, talent, and willingness to accommodate the needs and wants of the bride and groom, Jeff is the perfect choice for you.

Jeff is the ideal choice to provide music for your cocktail hour and dinner hour. His catalog of music includes over 700 songs by a variety of artists in several genres. Jeff will be happy to work with you to select the perfect songs for the occasion!

Here is a review from one satisfied groom:

"I hired Jeff Przech to play at my wedding and I can honestly say it could not have been a better experience. From our first conversation all the way up until the big day, he was attentive, collaborative, and patient in dealing with all my ideas and requests.

The day of my wedding Jeff played two sets: the cocktail hour and the after party. These performances were above and beyond anything I had expected. His sound was just perfect for the occasion—smooth, chill, and unique.

I have been to 30+ weddings between friends and family, and while many people had musicians, no one came close to Jeff. He played a great mix of covers that were catered to my guests, but what truly set Jeff apart was his original music. It was such a special touch to have him perform some of his own songs and it took the wedding to a completely different level. I cannot tell you how many people commented to me, “This guy’s incredible!” “Where the hell did you find this guy?”

It has been more than two years since my wedding and Jeff’s name still comes up regularly in conversations with my wife and I and our guests. It was a special night made even more memorable by Jeff and his music. We are not just happy customers—we are lifelong fans."

dsc8983 51 1884869 1569041828
Jeff & Dixie
Jeff & Dixie
 dsc8983 51 1884869 1569041828

JEFF PRZECH Pricing

JEFF PRZECH Price Rates

JEFF PRZECH FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acapella
    Acoustic
    Classic Rock
    Country
    Folk
    Pop
    Rock
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JEFF PRZECH 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 12 Lake Garda Drive Unionville, CT, 06085 See on map
    Location of (JEFF PRZECH)