PO Box 20416, Portland, OR 97294 Map · Phone number

About Jeff Hinds Photography

(*Please find me on facebook for more photos and up-to-date info:

www.facebook.com/jeffhindsphotography )

...

At Jeff Hinds Photography I know that each wedding is different and unique. I love the challenge of working in different situations and am very cool under pressure. My philosophy is simple: no stress, more fun!

With over 15 years of photography experience, I am able to cover your wedding day with great detail, emotion, and joy. My sports photography background gives me no hesitation to take a great shot of those special moments caught between the bride and groom. My photojournalistic and artistic coverage will give you visual memories that will last a lifetime.

My prices are very competitive when compared to others. I offer simple packages and I want you to have all your photos on DVD! You may print the photos as you wish or order prints & products from me at a later date.

Thank you for considering me for your special day!

...

1412smt

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Jeff Hinds Photography

Diane · Married on 11/10/2012

Jeff is SO incredible, I would recommend him in a hearbeat to anyone getting married. He was so professional, took amazing pictures, and worked incredibly hard to get everything right for our wedding. I had several family members comment about how cool he was an how much he put everyone at ease, despite having a ton of family members to corral for photos. He was AWESOME! You would never regret booking him for your wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Jeff is a very talented Photographer. He is also a lot of fun! He always make his clients feel comfortable and has great ideas. I highly recommend his services for both Weddings and Engagement sessions.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Jeff is a total gem! He is a very flexible, laid back guy who worked with us every step of the way. He has VERY competitive pricing and we both loved working with him. He also does a variety of different photography besides weddings, including professional sports teams. I recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married!

Sent on 12/04/2012