Rosemount, MN 55068 Map · Phone number

About Jeff Hathaway Photography

Hello and thanks for your interest! I'm excited to have a chance to share your special day with you and your family.

I am a Minneapolis/St Paul - based photographer specializing in weddings, seniors, kids and families. I love to tell a story with my photography, capturing the moments and details that you want to connect with throughout your life.

A wedding can have a lot of stressful elements to it but your photographer shouldn't be one of them. I pride myself on being easy-going and drama-free. My style leans toward photojournalistic, but traditional and candids can be easily mixed in as well. I would love to sit down and discuss your ideas of your special day. Please let me know how I can help make your day a great one.

Thanks!

b3d16c38e8542440 1254858852638 wed1
wed1

6 Reviews for Jeff Hathaway Photography

Jenny · Married on 05/24/2014

Jeff is a passionate, talented, experienced, photographer who deeply cares about capturing the photos you want. We sat down with him 3 times before the wedding because he wanted to fully grasp my ideal wedding photo dreams.

Wedding photos were my main priority when wedding planning. They were the most important to me because they are one of the few things from a wedding that last forever. INVEST WELL!! Book Jeff Hathaway :)

Jeff is a photographer who goes above and beyond every expectation. Being a bride is full of much excitement and wonder. It is also a time of relying on many people to make your wedding dreams come true. Jeff's calm and witty personality along with his incredible talents made my wedding day unbeleiveably smooth and peaceful. I had total confidence in him and got to fully concentrate on celebrating my new marriage. My husband and I look at our photos daily and know that they will help us remember our wedding day to the fullest!!

Jeff captured raw and beautiful moments and didn't try to stage photos to fit the norm. He captured my husband and I as we are, fully in-love and joyful beyond measure. I cannot thank Jeff enough for giving us such precious photos that will tell our story forever.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Evan · Married on 09/25/2010

Jeff is a natural behind a camera lens, with acute attention to detail and an eye for the picture-perfect moment. Highly recommended photographer for any occasion-his work speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Alicia · Married on 08/21/2010

Jeff did a wonderful job with our wedding photography. We were very pleased with the end product!

Sent on 02/23/2011