Jean Valentin Photography

Blue Bell, PA View map

Valentin is a Philadelphia Area Wedding Photographer and serves the entire TriState Area including Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Bucks County, South Jersey, Delaware County and surrounding areas. In addition to wedding photography, he accepts a limited number of portraiture sessions each year for children, seniors, and families.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Valentin

Tara Married on 10/04/2014
    Jean Valentin Photography did an excellent job photographing our wedding day! He was extremely easy to work with and made my day very stress free. His timeline from beginning to end was perfect. My engagement session and wedding day pictures tuned out beautiful! He captured moments between me and husband that I will never forget. I loved my album and video he made for us. He offers a few packages which works with every bride's budget. He is truly professional and does an amazing job! I would totally use Jean Valentin Photography again in the future for other special occasions.
    If you are looking for a photographer for your special day check out his website and call him. You will be very happy!
    Caitlin Married on 07/13/2013
    Val really makes you feel that your wedding is the most important thing in the world. Val is amazing and I would recommend them to anyone planning an event in or around philadelphia!
    Rachael Married on 09/15/2012
    My husband and I were planning our Horsham wedding from Minnesota so we met with Valentin after signing our contract. We didn't just sign blind however, as my mom was nice enough to meet with him for us and give us her impression of him. When we did meet Valentin he brought his portfolio and a wedding album he had done. We instantly fell in love with the design of the wedding album - modern, but timeless; not too fussy; well designed. At that first meeting we knew we had made the right choice - he was kind, courteous, professional and very open to capturing the moments we wanted - not posing us in ways that felt disingenuous to us. On the day of our wedding Valentin was perfect. We took "formal" pictures before the ceremony and only about 30 minutes more of "formals" during our cocktail hour. My husband and I were just so happy that we could enjoy our wedding and not be getting pulled aside for pictures the whole night. We also noticed how not noticeable Valentin was during the ceremony and reception. He wasn't in our face during our vows or blocking our guests view and we only caught glimpses of him taking pictures on the dancefloor during the reception. Of course, we don't mean to say he didn't take enough pictures (we've gotten a preview and so far he's captured everything we wanted), but he was able to capture the candid moments without inserting himself into the festivities. We also loved the variety of perks he offered with his various packages for what we felt was a very reasonable price.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Open Aire Affairs Open Aire Affairs Mansion Weddings

Valentin is a professional through and through. On every event we have worked together, he has captured perfect images and has shown his creative and talented eye time and time again.

PO Box 670 Blue Bell, 19422
Location of (Jean Valentin Photography)

Jean Valentin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jean Valentin Photography offer?

Jean Valentin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jean Valentin Photography offer?

Jean Valentin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jean Valentin Photography offer for wedding events?

Jean Valentin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jean Valentin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jean Valentin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding