3390 Waggoner Tr, Rex, GA 30273 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,000
Availability Check your date

About Jdinsmoor productions

Hi there!

You found me! My name is James and I have been a creative creature all my life. I am drawn to music that moves, images that engage, and movies that make you cry. It is the emotional moment that happens in an instant that you will always remember and it is those special opportunities that I will never forget. I am honored that you would consider my services and I am equally excited to get to know you and discuss how I can make your day unforgettable!

I am a teacher. I am an inspiration. I have been instructing students how to record live events for more than 20 years. My passion is to create a visual canvas where beautiful meets thoughtful in a meaningful way. I see splendor in simple things and majesty in the mundane. It is not by accident that we have come to this place in time. Let me start down this journey with you and document the snapshots that will be the inauguration of the rest of your life.

Yours truly,

Jdinsmoor productions 5
Jdinsmoor productions 6
Jdinsmoor productions 7

Catherine · Married on 08/27/2017

Working with James was an incredible experience and there aren’t enough words to explain how much I appreciate him – even for his patience in waiting for me to have time to complete this review! From Day 1 he was flexible, kind, complimentary, and just great to work with. He was always very responsive and accommodating, and worked with us along the way. He drove like an hour to meet us for our engagement pictures, and was very accommodating Day of. He and his daughter were not only extremely professional and pleasant to us – but to all of our guests! I’m Nigerian and in turn had a lot of Nigerian guests at the wedding who of course were loud, had their own opinions, and didn’t listen (ha!!). James was so patient with them and let people take the pictures they desired without compromising the pictures he needed to take for us. The pictures in the end were gorgeous and everyone loved them!! We were concerned about lighting being a mixed race couple - but all of the pictures came out great! I have recommended him to a number of my friends already as I think he was the best vendor we worked with throughout the wedding process. I’d recommend him to anyone not only for his extremely reasonable pricing, but for his great professionalism, customer service, and attitude. Truly a God send. Thanks James!

Jdinsmoor productions 8
    Jdinsmoor productions 16
    Jdinsmoor productions 17
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

He is very supportive and patient and went above and beyond our expectations.

Mia · Married on 10/15/2016

Mr. Dinsmoor and his staff did an exceptional job. My husband and I felt confident we would receive great service from our first meeting. Mr. Dinsmoor is very professional but at the same he gave us the attention of a family member, fully invested in the outcome of our special day and patient with our many request. A great experience!
    Mr. & Mrs. Thompson

Jdinsmoor productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 3390 Waggoner Tr Rex, GA 30273 See on map