JC Entertainment Productions

East Wenatchee, WA View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

JC Entertainment Productions is a professional wedding and event entertainment company based in East Wenatchee, Washington. We offer more than just playing all of your favorite music. Our Certified Event Planner can help coordinate your event itinerary, assist in your party planning and organizing wedding ceremonies and other group events. Providing DJ service, lighting, Wedding planning, Day of Coordination, decor solutions for weddings and other special events in the greater Central Washington areas. With nearly a decade in the special events and wedding industries, our talented and professional team at JC Entertainment Productions fully understands the necessary steps to make any special event an affair to remember for years to come.

JC Entertainment Productions offers DJ sound, and lighting packages, Wedding Planning and Day of Coordination services, decor rentals and vendor references for weddings and events of all sizes in Central Washington. Travel within 150 miles. All packages can be customized to accommodate your needs. JC Entertainment Productions is also available for special events such as bridal and baby showers, birthdays, family and class reunions, and holiday parties. Other wedding services provided include the following:

• Professional sound system
  • Consultation
  • Custom playlist
  • Event Itinerary coordination
  • Event party lighting
  • Decor service
  • Certified event planner

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$950

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Cody S. Married on 06/18/2022

Very Happy!

Outstanding service and very helpful. I would recommend JC Entertainment to anyone!

JC Entertainment Productions's reply:

Thank you, Mr and Mrs Stanton! You were such a fabulous host and your wedding was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for having us be part of your special day! Congratulations again!!
    Lety O. Married on 08/24/2019

Quick and accommodating

When I was planning an out of town wedding I had no idea how to hire a DJ. I messaged a few DJ's on wedding wire and JC Entertainment was one of the first ones to reply to me right away. I also wanted a DJ that was going to be in touch with me throughout the process and do both my ceremony and my reception. JC Entertainment always replied to my emails quickly. They traveled from East Wenatchee to Okanogan for my wedding and my guests said they really enjoyed the DJ. He played both English and Spanish songs since we had mixed families that way everyone can enjoy the music. We were happy to have you.

JC Entertainment Productions's reply:

We had such a great time with you and your guests! Being able to provide a mix of your different genres was a lot of fun and made this wedding even more enjoyable for us!! Thank you for letting us share your special day with you!!!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent, Professional and Awesome

Jason and family are AMAZING. They are incredibly professional and accommodating. I felt like I was in the best hands with them. I could not have asked for a better team to be there on my wedding day! They made everything smooth, and on top of that, they are wonderful people who are really fun to work with. I recommend them whole-heartedly!!

JC Entertainment Productions's reply:

We absolutely loved being a part of your special day! You had one of the most beautiful settings and your family and friends were amazing! Thank you again for your kind words! Best wishes!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

JC Entertainment Productions 1
Offer

Book before January 31st and save $100

FREE Rehersal ($200 value)

Pricing

East Wenatchee, WA, 98802
Location of (JC Entertainment Productions)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding