Denver, CO 80232 Map · Phone number

About Jay Yates Photography

Jay Yates Photographer-Denver Colorado Wedding Photography
Photos with a Fashionable Flair! Fashion Weddings...Artistic Wedding Story Telling...Engagements...Portraiture...Dog-folios, Family and Children Photography.
Please take a look at my website!

www.yatesphoto.net

Jay Yates Photography 5
Jay Yates Photography 6
Jay Yates Photography 7

Kristi · Married on 10/11/2018

I did an elopement wedding at Three Trees Chapel. We had just our family there. I was worried about the photography to start. The chapel said they had someone they used. I knew nothing about the company. Carmen came in and I automatically relaxed! She was so warm and friendly! I felt so at ease with her. I know my family did too! I seriously couldn't wait to see the pictures she took! The wait was worth it. They are fantastic! I started crying all over again getting to see my wedding through her lense. The passion that was put into my pictures.... I am forever grateful!

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

Jay did such an amazing job on our engagement photo shoot, on Super Bowl Sunday and our wedding in September. He captured all the moments in our special day to where it really tells a story. He worked with us to come up with a price we could afford and our photos came out in a very accessible password photo album so you can look at everything he took. He was very friendly, dressed professionally and blended in to catch the best candid photos. He was also very easy to get a hold of whenever we needed him. Strong recommendation! Thank you Jay!

Jay Yates Photography 8
    Jay Yates Photography 9
    Jay Yates Photography 10
    Jay Yates Photography 11
    Jay Yates Photography 12
    Jay Yates Photography 13
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2017

Jay was perfect and the photos were amazing! We just recently got married and Jay was on time, professional and knew exactly what kind of pictures to take-even when everyone was running around going crazy, he captured every shot we wanted. He describes his style as photojournalistic and he is exactly that. Jay got pictures of everything-the ceremony, my new husband and I, the families, the bridal party, the food, and all the details in between! My mom and I met with him early on and he showed us his portfolio and was upfront and very professional. Highly suggest Jay for your next photos!

Jay Yates Photography 14
    Jay Yates Photography 15
    Jay Yates Photography 16

Jay Yates Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Designs Inspired by You
    Designs Inspired by You Wedding Florists

I love working with Jay. He's always happy and having fun. I would recommend Jay Yates Photography anytime. Easygoing, on time and professional!

• Denver, CO 80232 See on map