225 jericho tnpk., Floral Park, NY 11001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About jay w.beckers florist

Jay Becker Flowers & Gifts - your Floral Park, NY wedding florist - helps make your wedding flower dreams a reality.

Jay Becker Flowers & Gifts offers a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, floral cake decorations, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces to fit any budget. Whether your wedding is a spring, summer, fall or winter event, simple or elaborate - we can provide bright, beautiful flowers to make the day unforgettable.

Jay Becker Flowers & Gifts invites you to browse through our online galleries then schedule a floral consultation with us, your Floral Park wedding florist, to plan your event. As experienced florists, we're full of ideas and can provide just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day. So call today - and let us surround you with beauty on your special day!

10 Reviews for jay w.beckers florist

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

Wow! AMAZING PRICE! Great Customer Service & Creativity unmatched! I am so happy That I will be able to afford such impeccable & quality floral designs for my Church, reception & bouquets!

Had an amazing experience with this florist. Don't let their website fool you, go in store and talk to them. They do amazing arrangements and will even do a sample one for you as well. They're extremely flexible and you can't beat the price. Very reasonable and will work with you on your budget. One thing I loved about this place is that they reminded me of all the other needs for flowers. In my mind I just had bouquets and boutonnieres, but he asked about everything else that I could possibly need flowers for. Highly recommend you check them out and if your venue is in Long Island, they're very easy to get to and close to all the top venues in the area.

K · Married on 12/08/2013

Eddie was amazing! The service up until the day of my wedding was excellent. He was responsive and helpful with all of my questions and changes. The flowers the day of my wedding were beautiful!!! The centerpieces, bouquets, baskets, cake topper, etc. we're divine. I even received a surprise of 12 long stem roses the day of! Thank you Eddie! We couldn't be more appreciative -- KJ & LM

jay w.beckers florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 201.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 81.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 82.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 127.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,554.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• 225 jericho tnpk. Floral Park, NY 11001 See on map