Nearby Vendors to Consider

About jay w.beckers florist

Jay Becker Flowers & Gifts - your Floral Park, NY wedding florist – helps make your wedding flower dreams a reality.

Jay Becker Flowers & Gifts offers a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, floral cake decorations, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces to fit any budget. Whether your wedding is a spring, summer, fall or winter event, simple or elaborate – we can provide bright, beautiful flowers to make the day unforgettable.

Jay Becker Flowers & Gifts invites you to browse through our online galleries then schedule a floral consultation with us, your Floral Park wedding florist, to plan your event. As experienced florists, we're full of ideas and can provide just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day. So call today – and let us surround you with beauty on your special day!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Long Island

10 Reviews for jay w.beckers florist

Wow! AMAZING PRICE! Great Customer Service & Creativity unmatched! I am so happy That I will be able to afford such impeccable & quality floral designs for my Church, reception & bouquets!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Had an amazing experience with this florist. Don't let their website fool you, go in store and talk to them. They do amazing arrangements and will even do a sample one for you as well. They're extremely flexible and you can't beat the price. Very reasonable and will work with you on your budget. One thing I loved about this place is that they reminded me of all the other needs for flowers. In my mind I just had bouquets and boutonnieres, but he asked about everything else that I could possibly need flowers for. Highly recommend you check them out and if your venue is in Long Island, they're very easy to get to and close to all the top venues in the area.

Profile Picture User4364607, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eddie was amazing! The service up until the day of my wedding was excellent. He was responsive and helpful with all of my questions and changes. The flowers the day of my wedding were beautiful!!! The centerpieces, bouquets, baskets, cake topper, etc. we're divine. I even received a surprise of 12 long stem roses the day of! Thank you Eddie! We couldn't be more appreciative -- KJ & LM

Profile Picture User3807410, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews