METRO ATLANTA, Griffin, GA 30223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Jay Mathis Entertainment

HELLO I AM ATLANTA'S #1 MOBILE & WEDDING DJ & PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY. MY WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AS I STRIVE TO BE THE BEST CHOICE UPSCALE DJ GIVING ALL MY CLIENTS THE BEST PRICES IN GEORGIA. PLEASE TAKE A TOUR & GIVE ME A CALL (678-650-0917) SERVICING ALL OF ATLANTA GA AND OUTER CITIES. I OFFER AN EXTENDED VENUE OF DJ SERVICES UPLIGHTING DECOR IN WHICH I APPLY MY BEST EFFORT FOR THE BEST RESULTS POSSIBLE. I HAVE BEEN A DJ FOR ALL OCCASIONS POSSIBLE SINCE 1996 & I COVER EVENT'S SUCH AS WEDDINGS, CORPORATE PARTIES, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, CLUB'S, SOCIAL EVENTS, CHURCH EVENTS, SCHOOL'S CAR SHOWS, IYOU CAN ALSO BOOK OUR "EVENT PIX" PHOTO BOOTH WITH UNLIMITED PRINTS. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL OR EMAIL!!!

CALL-678-650-0917 OPEN 7 DAYS

HOURS: 9AM-9PM 7 DAYS

EMAIL US: DJinfo@jaymathisent.com

EXPERIENCED IN :

DJ & PHOTO BOOTH

KARAOKE SERVICE WITH OVER 50,000 SONG LIST

Wedding ceremony and receptions
Birthday parties of all ages
Club Parties

Rose Gold DJ Booth Lighting

• Videos 3

9 Reviews for Jay Mathis Entertainment

Randi · Married on 05/12/2018

Looking for a DJ? No need to look any further. DJ Jay is the best! We hired DJ Jay for our wedding on May 12, 2018. He kept the crowd going and entertained. We had many compliments from our quests of how great DJ Jay was. He returns text and calls quickly. He truly cares about making your event a special one.

Kathleen · Married on 11/04/2017

Jay was absolutely amazing! Not only did he Follow my every instruction on my playlist. He also made it a point to get everybody up And dancing he definitely kept the party going! Throughout the entire wedding planning process he helped me and help me with my wedding day schedule I’d recommend him to anybody! He made me feel like i was the only person who mattered I’ll be using him again- for parties!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jay Mathis Entertainment 's reply:

Wow!!! Thank you “The NEW Mrs. Grizzle. You and your husband made it easy and your family and friends were outstanding. I could only wish for more clients as wonderful as you are and might I admit that this was Jay Mathis Entertainment’s Wedding of the year. Best wishes on your new life.
  • O

Omoleye · Married on 04/22/2017

DJ Jay Mathis was THE BEST we could have asked for our wedding day!! During the entire process he was easy to work with and offered professional advice to help guide us through every step of the way. He was really flexible and accommodating and ALWAYS answered our calls. His rates were very reasonable and he came out to the site for a visit prior. His equipment was top of the line and we loved the way he took our music choices and created a playlist that kept our guest highly entertained the entire wedding. So many guests commented on how good the music was and they shared so many videos of them dancing all over the venue. He also put together a special wedding highlight video that we really appreciated. Look no further! DJ Jay offers exceptional service, experience, and great value! We can't thank him enough for the unforgettable memories he created for us and our guests!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jay Mathis Entertainment 's reply:

It was my pleasure to be able to provide entertainment for 1 of the most blissful newlyweds I have ever come across.

Jay Mathis Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 550.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• METRO ATLANTA Griffin, GA 30223 See on map