Jay Mathis Entertainment

Griffin, GA View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

****WE ARE LICENSED & INSURED****

HELLO WE ARE ATLANTA'S #1 MOBILE & WEDDING DJ & PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY (Event Pix Photo Booth). MY WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AS I STRIVE TO BE THE BEST CHOICE UPSCALE DJ GIVING ALL MY CLIENTS THE BEST PRICES IN GEORGIA. PLEASE TAKE A TOUR & GIVE ME A CALL (678-650-0917) SERVICING ALL OF ATLANTA GA AND OUTER CITIES. I OFFER AN EXTENDED VENUE OF DJ SERVICES UPLIGHTING DECOR IN WHICH I APPLY MY BEST EFFORT FOR THE BEST RESULTS POSSIBLE. I HAVE BEEN A DJ FOR ALL OCCASIONS POSSIBLE SINCE 1996 & I COVER EVENT'S SUCH AS WEDDINGS, CORPORATE PARTIES, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, CLUB'S, SOCIAL EVENTS, CHURCH EVENTS, SCHOOL'S CAR SHOWS, IYOU CAN ALSO BOOK OUR "EVENT PIX" PHOTO BOOTH WITH UNLIMITED PRINTS. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL OR EMAIL!!!

****WE ARE LICENSED & INSURED****

CALL-678-650-0917 OPEN 7 DAYS

HOURS: 9AM-9PM 7 DAYS

EMAIL US: DJinfo@jaymathisent.com

EXPERIENCED IN :

DJ & PHOTO BOOTH

KARAOKE SERVICE WITH OVER 50,000 SONG LIST

Wedding ceremony and receptions
Birthday parties of all ages
Club Parties
Sports events
Game day events
And many more!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Cintia
    Cintia A. Married on 10/01/2022

Great Entertainment

Great communication throughout the whole process. Easy to get a hold of and he always responds the same day. Dj Mathis did great with accommodating our wishes and he put on a great party for us.
    Thank you.

Jay Mathis Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. I truly enjoyed working for clients like you & your husband. You both made my job easier & your family was amazing. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. ❤️❤️❤️
  • VALERIE
    Valerie B. Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent DJ/MC/Uplighting!

I got the fairytale package from Mr. Jay, and he helped me get my ideas together for the ceremony, And I ended up purchasing the fairytale package. I was able to curate the song list and during the reception he played both my songs and similar songs for the crowd. He was my MC, so he did the introductions, and the ALSO did uplighting and worked with my decorator to make the reception space perfect. Truly a professional, I really appreciate Mr. Jay.

Jay Mathis Entertainment's reply:

Wow.....Wow. Thank you Mrs. Ericsson, you & your husband were & are amazing. You made And extremely beautiful bride and he was the perfect groom. I can only wish that all of my brides are as peaceful & respectful as you. Thank you & I wish you & your NEW husband a lifetime of happiness.
  • Sheila
    Sheila T. Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent DJ

I hired Mr. Mathis for my wedding. Our wedding was at the Hay House in Macon, a very formal venue. I needed a DJ that was experienced and professional, and would fit well with our venue and elegant-wedding theme. Mr. Mathis was perfect.

He was actively involved in the planning phase. He returned all calls/texts quickly. He listened to all my requests and made great suggestions. He even mixed the music for my aisle walk, as I wanted something very specific.

He arrived early the day of the wedding. His equipment was top notch and the sound quality was excellent. He was a great emcee, very personable, and was dressed impeccably.

Don't hesitate to hire Mr. Mathis.

Jay Mathis Entertainment's reply:

It was truly my pleasure to work with & for an amazing Bride. Mrs. Cozad you are in a class of your own & your husband is an amazing man himself. I wish you both a lifetime x10 of love & happiness. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Griffin, GA, 30223

9AM-9PM
Location of (Jay Mathis Entertainment)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding