Jay Mathis Entertainment Reviews

9 | Griffin, GA

9 Reviews for Jay Mathis Entertainment

Randi · Married on 05/12/2018

Looking for a DJ? No need to look any further. DJ Jay is the best! We hired DJ Jay for our wedding on May 12, 2018. He kept the crowd going and entertained. We had many compliments from our quests of how great DJ Jay was. He returns text and calls quickly. He truly cares about making your event a special one.

Kathleen · Married on 11/04/2017

Jay was absolutely amazing! Not only did he Follow my every instruction on my playlist. He also made it a point to get everybody up And dancing he definitely kept the party going! Throughout the entire wedding planning process he helped me and help me with my wedding day schedule I’d recommend him to anybody! He made me feel like i was the only person who mattered I’ll be using him again- for parties!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jay Mathis Entertainment 's reply:

Wow!!! Thank you “The NEW Mrs. Grizzle. You and your husband made it easy and your family and friends were outstanding. I could only wish for more clients as wonderful as you are and might I admit that this was Jay Mathis Entertainment’s Wedding of the year. Best wishes on your new life.
  • O

Omoleye · Married on 04/22/2017

DJ Jay Mathis was THE BEST we could have asked for our wedding day!! During the entire process he was easy to work with and offered professional advice to help guide us through every step of the way. He was really flexible and accommodating and ALWAYS answered our calls. His rates were very reasonable and he came out to the site for a visit prior. His equipment was top of the line and we loved the way he took our music choices and created a playlist that kept our guest highly entertained the entire wedding. So many guests commented on how good the music was and they shared so many videos of them dancing all over the venue. He also put together a special wedding highlight video that we really appreciated. Look no further! DJ Jay offers exceptional service, experience, and great value! We can't thank him enough for the unforgettable memories he created for us and our guests!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jay Mathis Entertainment 's reply:

It was my pleasure to be able to provide entertainment for 1 of the most blissful newlyweds I have ever come across.

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

We used DJ Mathis for our wedding and he was ABSOLUTELY phenomenal!!! When we first met with him, we were very amazed at how organized and professional he was. He was very receptive to the ideas we had for our wedding and even gave some great suggestions as well. We ended up leaving our first meeting with him feeling we were in good hands.

Throughout the planning process he was always available to answer any questions that came about. We appreciate how he came the reception site several times (prior to the wedding) to make sure he had all the details correct for the set up on that day. He was very flexible with meeting with us since we have such a crazy work schedule during the week.

DJ Mathis arrived to the reception site early that morning to begin setting up the uplighting and his DJ equipment. The wedding reception was so perfect... He was very thorough and made sure all the songs we had given him were played and even added in a few of his own based on the mood of the crowd. The dance floor was never empty! Everyone kept saying how great of a time they were having and how great of a selection of songs DJ Mathis played. He knew how to keep the party going!! We had such a blast!

He made sure to keep the photographer in the loop about any special moments (ie. father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, garter toss..etc.) that were coming up so she would be prepared to take good photos at that time.

The equipment he used and stage setup looked very professional. We got so many compliments on how nice everything was. The wedding was a HUGE SUCCESS and he was definitely a major factor in that.

DJ Mathis is highly recommend for any wedding or event! We were extremely satisfied and will use him again in the future!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jay Mathis Entertainment 's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Mitchell You and your family are/were one of my favorites and it will be my honor to be able to entertain your family at anytime.

Shanelle · Married on 07/30/2016

By far the Best Wedding DJ Ever! Jay, was so accommodating and so professional throughout our whole process. He was on time with every music selection that we gave him. He worked so well with all of my vendors, it was like he had been working with them forever! He even felt the crowd and played music that would be enjoyable for everyone to groove to! His set up is nice and professional and my lighting and monogram was fabulous! Thank you so much Jay Mathis Entertainment!

• W

Warren · Married on 03/28/2015

Jay Mathis was extremely flexible and helpful to help make my wedding a beautiful day. Easy to talk to and quite thorough. Dealing with a professional. Highly recommended.

Sheila · Married on 03/07/2015

We were very fortunate to have came in contact with Jay. His quality of services was far beyond our expectation!!!!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. Congrats Mrs. Ehler
  • User3614103 · event on: 10/12/2013

Jay services was amazing. Him and his assistance was punctual and flexible. Always willing to adjust for any request. They're DJ skills was wonderful for the kis. They kept the kids on the dance floor all night long and the music was age appriopiate. We really enjoyed the photos. He accommodated us on every level. Would utilize his services in the future. We have referred his services to family and friends.

Tunisha · Married on 07/16/2016

3.0

He's competent and has a willingness to work with the couple as far as selecting music and planning. However, scheduling can be an issue at times. He has a wide variety of musical genres and is very friendly. He is receptive to suggestions and tailoring the event to your needs.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jay Mathis Entertainment 's reply:

Loved working with this client they were very accepting, but the scheduling issue was with my availability & the venue not having the availability for viewing but any other time we met without a problem. Great couple Congrats & thank you for choosing Jay Mathis Entertainment as your music source