Jay Golde Films

$3,100 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,100 Most Popular Price

WEDDING FILM PRICINGVIDEO SLIDESHOW

A visually stunning recap of your wedding day set to the music of your choice…or you could let us find something that perfectly compliments these moments for you!

Starts at $2100

CINEMATIC HIGHLIGHT

A more documentary style video includes audio recording for the ceremony & toasts, with video highlights of the ceremony & reception. Only the most memorable and emotional moments make it into the highlight video, so you won’t have to wait to cry again.

Starts at $3100

PREMIERE FILM

Everything is covered. Multiple videographers split this production between three or more cameras to make sure the entire day is captured, including the full ceremony & reception toasts, dances, first look…whatever you need! This is especially useful when the bride & groom are are getting ready in separate locations or when you’re doing a first look.

Starts at $4100

Pricing Explained

The way a wedding film is presented has a lot to do with the way its filmed…depending on the package requirements, we don’t keep the cameras rolling non-stop, and we often require lights and multiple shooters to get the job done. There is a lot of audio recording and heavy editing once the show is over, so we need to account for the post-production work needed to make your video spectacular. For any concerns about additional footage and RAW files, this is explained more in our FAQ]

FAQ:

Q: Do you include raw footage?

RAW FILES FROM RED EPIC CAMERA - CANNOT BE VIEWED WITHOUT EDITING SOFTWARE

A: All wedding packages are filmed differently, so there’s no value watching the stuff we cut out…unless you want to see uncolored clips of cameras moving, people walking in front of the lens, or blurry images with no audio…we also shoot on professional cinema cameras, so our video files are encoded…there would be no way for you to view them…

However…if you’re concerned about missing the extra video…go with our “Premiere Film” package, and we’ll capture those extra moments in a way that can be viewed later.

Q: Do you do drone video?

A: Yes - as long as the venue permits it. Depending on the location of the venue, I will shoot the drone video on a separate day. For weddings that require travel, this may require a travel fee so I have the time to capture those shots…so this will be billed accordingly.

(Wedding venues more than 30 miles from Boston require an overnight travel fee).

Q: Do you record audio?

A: Our Cinematic Highlight and Premiere packages both include audio recorded at the ceremony and reception. I will work with the DJ to record audio from their mixer, and I use a lav mic as a back up which I will attach to the grooms jacket. For the video slideshow package, audio recording will be attempted but is not guaranteed.

Q: What gear do you use?

A: My primary camera is a 6K Red Epic Dragon (the same camera used on TV series like Stranger Things & Game of Thrones). My secondary camera is a Panasonic Gh5, and my drone is a DJI Phantom 4.

I edit on a 5k iMac using Adobe Premiere Pro, and all projects are delivered in Full 4K Ultra HD HDR resolution for the highest possible quality.

Q: How will I get my video and how long does it take?
A: Your final video, on approval, will be provided within 2 weeks of the event date, and can be provided via digital download and on a physical disk. It will also be displayed in my online portfolio and on Facebook so you can share it with others.

(We also offer individual add ons for the premiere package, if you only want one additional edit for a part of your wedding that is particularly unique.)

INDIVIDUAL ADD ONS

Only offered with the Premiere Film Package

FULL CEREMONY CUT

We’ll provide an additional edit designed so you can watch the ceremony in its entirety from multiple angles

Add-on cost: $300

RECEPTION TOASTS CUT

This additional edit includes all of your reception toasts from the best man, maid of honor, or anyone else who will be speaking at your reception.

Add-on cost: $250

FIRST DANCE CUT

Many couples spend days or weeks rehearsing a special dance for their first moments together as newlyweds, and this is a special video to have in its entirety to keep with you forever. We can film the entire first dance and edit it as a separate video to relive all of that hard work and planning.

Add-on cost: $150

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

• Amy
    Amy D. Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible

We couldn’t be happier that we hired Jay to film our wedding day. His work is like nothing I have seen before - it’s more like a movie than a traditional wedding film. All of the most important moments are captured, and it’s composed in the most beautiful and emotional way. We posted our video on social media and people were blown away with how uniquely special it was. People that we barely even know said that watching it had brought tears to their eyes. On top of the execution, working with Jay from the booking and planning process was simple and stress-free. I HIGHLY recommend Jay Golde Films, your wedding video will truly be one of the most amazing takeaways of your special day!
    Allie W. Married on 06/29/2019

Videography

Videography is something I always wanted as part of my wedding. It was something I wasn’t sure we would be able to afford. My inlaws paid for this for us as a gift. I have to tell you, hands down best thing. If you don’t think you need it or don’t have the money to pay for it, find a way. It is so incredibly worth it. John was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. You didn’t even feel like he was there. The final product is nothing short of amazing and it is one of my very favorite things from the wedding. I LOVE watching it!
    Joanna D. Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Videographer

John and his partner Mike were amazing as they filmed our wedding. It was one of the hottest days of the year and they were absolute champs in capturing every awesome moment. John assembled the content into a great memory that we will cherish. From the drone shots to the special moments he captured, having John as your videographer is as refreshing as someone handing you an ice-cold Dunkin Donuts iced coffee on a warm day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

100 Phoenix Ave. Lowell, MA, 01852
Location of (Jay Golde Films)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding