Jay entertainment

194 Boulevard, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Simply DJs
  • Love Of Music Entertainment
  • DJ DON NOVA
  • Night Shift Entertainment

46 Reviews for Jay entertainment

Jessica S. · Married on 11/28/2020

Great experience!

Jay was amazing and made our wedding everything we ever wanted! Thank you so much for the best day ever!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Lorena

Lorena P. · Married on 02/16/2020

Perfect DJ and MC

Jay and his team tailor to your needs. I wanted my wedding to be a big party and they delivered. We had different nationalities at our wedding and everyone had a great time and the dance floor was always full. Couldn’t thank them enough!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Priscilla · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing service!

I don’t even know how to start off because there are so many great things with Jay!!! When I started to look for entertainment vendors and interview them it was just a bla feeling but when I came across Jay I knew exactly he was the one! I am so happy I chose him for my wedding. Jay and his whole crew gave us the best service, his MC was so energetic with such good humor all my guests gave me such good compliments on how good they were! The sparklers and smoke machine that Jay provided was beyond amazing it’s exactly what I wanted but what most people raved about was his onsite photographer who took pictures and videos and uploaded them immediately at the wedding!!! I would recommend him hands down to any person looking for entertainment!!! Love you guys!

Sent on 11/11/2019

• 194 Boulevard Hasbrouck Heights, 07604 See on map
    2017267454 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jay entertainment)