Hudson Photography

Fayetteville, AR View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

I'M DIFFERENT....

Hi there! I'm Jason Hudson and I love being a wedding photographer! There are a LOT of wedding photographers around here that take really pretty pictrures. I'd love to tell you about how my approach to wedding photography in Arkansas and beyond is completely different than anyone else! I provide a complete and custom wedding photography experience. From the initial meeting, to your engagement and bridal sessions, throughout your wedding day, and beyond. I don't want to be a stranger to you at your wedding. I'm not the kind of photographer that just takes an online deposit and then doesn't talk to you again until your wedding day. I capture (not create) real moments and fun wedding day candids! The way I achieve these priceless photos is by you being completely comfortable with me throughout your wedding photography experience. I'm lightning fast at all communications, I work tirelessly planning out your photo sessions and preparing for your big day, and I produce epic wedding photos that you both will be proud to show off 10 to 20 years from now!

I'm already halfway booked up for 2020! My 20+ years of wedding photography experience (including photographing over 1,200 weddings!) has taught me how to handle ANY situation that might come our way on the wedding day. I know how to turn those stressors into a positive, in order to make your wedding pictures the best they can be! A lot of photographers can take pretty pictures, but newer photographers simply don't have the real world experience to handle unpredictable situations that arise at weddings.

if you live in NW Arkansas, I'd love to sit down with you and chat about what all you want out of your wedding photography experience. If you live outside of NWA, a simple phone call will do! Contact me and let's chat about how your wedding photography experience can be the best it can be!

-Jason Hudson

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Kasey H. Married on 09/09/2019

Wonderful Experience

Our photos turned out so classic and timeless. I鈥檓 so impressed with Jason鈥檚 experience and love that he gives direction. The photos were so beautiful and he captured those sweet moments that we all want to remember forever! Not over edited or blurred just simple, classy and perfect 馃憣馃徑
    Arrow S. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

I am another wedding photographer in the industry and I shoot for Jason sometimes. He is professional, knowledgable, very experienced and can handle anything that is thrown his way. Not to mention his work speaks for itself. Absolutely stunning. You cannot go wrong with Jason!
  • Karlie
    Karlie A. Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely superb!

I鈥檒l never have a space large enough to sing his praises.
    He came through for my wedding day at the very last minute when I decided to fire my other photographer, and I鈥檓 forever indebted to him for it. On top of that, he captured some beautiful photos that I will always cherish! Will always recommend him! He started as our photographer and quickly became someone I will always call a friend!

Fayetteville, Little Rock Fayetteville, AR, 72701
Location of (Hudson Photography)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding