Siloam Springs, AR 72761 Map · Phone number

About LAH Photo

lahphoto.weebly.com I am a female photographer based out of the NWA area. I've been shooting for over 5 years and have about 10 weddings under my belt and feel confident between me and my collegues that I can cover most weddings! I love shooting portraits and boudoir, and now weddings. Please consider us for your big day!

dsc0196 2
e6699ab2bf4cbd97 1384084980619 dsc021
dsc020

2 Reviews for LAH Photo

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2010

I didn't have a big wedding. Actually, I got married in a courtroom and had a small reception afterwards. LeeAnn treated it like a "real" wedding though, and she captured every moment beautifully. She has also done family photographs many times for me, as well as newborn photos and boudoir photos. Every time she has photographed me and/or my family, I have LOVED the finished product. She is amazing at what she does, and I would highly recommend her for your photographs and/or events!!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Emily · Married on 08/06/2010

LeeAnn was wonderful. She really listened to what we wanted for our big day, as opposed to what everyone else always wanted. The photos turned out wonderful and the experience was great. Thank you LeeAnn.

Sent on 11/10/2013

LAH Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Siloam Springs, 72761 See on map