Hudson Photography Reviews

Rating 4.5 out of 5, 16 Reviews
View more information

Kasey H. Married on 09/09/2019

Wonderful Experience

Our photos turned out so classic and timeless. I’m so impressed with Jason’s experience and love that he gives direction. The photos were so beautiful and he captured those sweet moments that we all want to remember forever! Not over edited or blurred just simple, classy and perfect 👌🏽
    Arrow S. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

I am another wedding photographer in the industry and I shoot for Jason sometimes. He is professional, knowledgable, very experienced and can handle anything that is thrown his way. Not to mention his work speaks for itself. Absolutely stunning. You cannot go wrong with Jason!
  • Karlie
    Karlie A. Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely superb!

I’ll never have a space large enough to sing his praises.
    He came through for my wedding day at the very last minute when I decided to fire my other photographer, and I’m forever indebted to him for it. On top of that, he captured some beautiful photos that I will always cherish! Will always recommend him! He started as our photographer and quickly became someone I will always call a friend!
    Regina M. Married on 07/29/2017

Artsy photographer in NWA

Jason is a nice artsy photographer in NWA. He knows what he is doing. He will capture all the moments! His daughter also shoots alongside him when she is hired, I recommend her as a great addition to his service. He documents the wedding very well with precision, a smart eye and with a flair for art. You will miss out if you don't hire this dynamic team!
  • danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/11/2011
    Hands down the best photographer in the area. Jason is genius with a camera. If you want photos that make everyone else jealous, book this photographer. At the end of it all, the only thing you have left from your wedding is the photos and the memories, if you want the photos to be better than your memories, then The Hudsons are who to call. My husband is a professional photographer, so it was very important to us that we had someone who knew exactly what they were doing, and that's exactly what we got. Check out their website for examples of their work!
    Jennifer Married on 05/26/2011
    We are still waiting on our wedding photos, but I am positive that we will be satisfied! I am so pleased with our engagement photos, and just love all of the work I have seen by the Hudsons. I truly believe they are some of the best photographers in the Northwest Arkansas area. My husband and I always looked at their work even before our engagement, hoping to one day be able to use their services. I am sure our photos will be worth every penny paid!
    Mary E. Married on 08/14/2010
    Could not have asked for a better photographer than Jason. He captured every wonderful moment! Guests never even knew he was there because he was so incredibly stealth. Loved everything!
    Chris Married on 08/22/2009
    The Hudsons are THE BEST photographers in Arkansas. Kori and Jason are amazing, helpful, flexible and took the BEST pictures. The wedding was so fast that I am eternally grateful for the beautiful documentation of all the details I was too busy and overwhelmed to see. They are artistic and wonderful.
    Sara Married on 01/03/2009
    We used Jason for our wedding photography in 2009, and we couldn't have been happier with the whole experience! I was just showing off our album to some friends this weekend, and it reminded me how absolutely happy I was with the pictures. He was easy to work with, professional, and I love looking back through our book and reliving the day. I don't usually think of myself as being pretty, but on my wedding day I felt beautiful, and I still do when I look back at the pictures. I can't thank him enough for giving us such wonderful memories to look back on!
    Ashley Married on 10/04/2008
    I feel that when it comes to good photography, it is worth any price. These are the lasting memories that we will have for the rest of our lives. They respond to emails and phone calls within a VERY short amount of time. These two are incredibly busy but they make you feel like you are their only client. Not only are the pictures amazing, but so are Jason and Kori. I have recommended them to many, many friends and family members!!!
    Sarah Married on 07/07/2007
    Excellent Photographer! Definitely the best around! Very easy to work with. I'm glad they were a part of my wedding!
    Cara Married on 05/05/2007
    I love, love, love, love my photographers! Just go to their website and check them out! They were so much fun to work with and really did a great job capturing our special day!!! They do AWESOME engagement pictures and bridals as well.
    Leslie Married on 11/05/2011
    I worked with both Jason and Kori and both were fantastic! Very friendly and personable and I was very happy with our wedding photos!
    Jane Married on 08/01/2011
    The Hudson's are amazing photographers, and all of the photos we have seen from our wedding have been amazing. The only problem i have encountered is that they are not very timely once the wedding is over. Without sending an email asking when we would get to see the photos or when we would receive the promised CD of all photos, i don't know when we would have gotten them. Once i did make a request or ask a question it was quickly answered, but it seems like they are too busy to complete to work without having to ask. I understand they are busy, but I was surprised that once they were paid and the event was over i had to keep following up as many times as I did. Overall we are impressed with the photos, they are stunning, but I just wish i didn't have to keep on top of them to get what i was promised.
    Brooke Married on 04/23/2016
    I really wish I could add the screenshots of the interactions I had with this man. I was given my photos MONTHS late, and when I got them, they were the WRONG COUPLE. Kori photographed my wedding. She did amazing. She's a godsend. To be honest, I am surprised he's planning to go solo because she was what salvaged my experience after he was very unprofessional and flat out rude.

Hudson Photography's reply:

Hi Brooke, I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with us. That's true you did receive the wrong pictures. We've photographed well over 1,000 weddings and that's actually the first and only time that's happened! So that's a pretty great track record! Once you brought it to my attention that I swapped discs, I sent you a correct disc right out! I believe this was a year or two ago so I'm really surprised you're still so upset about receiving the wrong disc which was nothing more than a clerical mix up in the office. If I can ever make it up to you with free family photos or anything please don't hesitate to ask! No I'll will on my part. I'd be happy to make up the clerical error to you!!
    Anne Married on 11/09/2013
    The biggest impression I was left with after the wedding was all said and done was that Jason did not care. Initial meetings went well and I chose him based on his experience however when I had a question or wanted to discuss something he would suggest something flippantly or for unhelpful reasons like recommending a DJ because we had the same name. My actual wedding was shot by someone else who was very on the ball, responsive and helpful. The engagement shot I had with Jason involved him being bored, not wanting to be there, passively irritated and dismissive, saying flatly “whenever you’re ready” because I guess we were goofing around too much for him, and “whatever” when we asked a question. Getting my photos was a dragged out chore and he didn’t even deliver on what was in his own contract, it was such a pain I gave up on waiting for the physical copies since I got the digital records. It’s been a good while since my wedding but reflecting back on my experience still gives me regret, frustration, and a want to let others know so they can avoid this mess.